Lady Gaga names pet dog Fozzi

Beauregard

Reaction score
I guess the Muppets do continue to influence her life! He's so cute (and I usually hate dogs).

It was only last week that she said that if she apologized for wearing fur, she'd also need to apolguise to Kermit for wearing him. :ouch:

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
*jaw drops*

Holy crap...she's wearing a Megadeth shirt!

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Who what? Who's Megadeth?

One of the Big Four thrash metal bands...you know, the total polar opposite of her music :stick_out_tongue:

But I mean, I knew she liked metal, I just never thought I'd see a picture of her wearing a megadeth shirt

Beauregard

Reaction score
You know, the total polar opposite of her music :stick_out_tongue:
Interesting. *attempting to keep inner Art and Music of Lady Gaga megafan at bay* And by the opposite of her music, you mean...?

But seriously, Gaga is into just about every genre of music, every avenue of art, every form of expression, and any and all clothing (if styled properly). She embraces all creatures and civilizations...wait...wrong movie.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I put emphasis on my last statement, particularly the first part :stick_out_tongue:

Its just a bit surreal seeing her not dressed in some crazy outfit.

But back to the actual topic, the dog does look like the name "Fozzie" would suit it :big_grin:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Hehe. I agree! I think he looks really cute! But, hmm, maybe I should check out this hard-rock band. Just for balance.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Well, I guess I don't know. All the papers have it spelt "Fozzi" but maybe they've only heard her talk about it, and don't know the correct spelling. But its possible that she's tweeted it as Fozzi, I guess.