Ladies' Only Muppet Fans Club

Natalie

Reaction score
Something that has been bugging me for a while, is that there seems to be so much guy talk on here. I think the majority of the regulars are guys, and for a very girly girl like myself, it's a little annoying at times. Actually, I'm not sure what the point of this thread was, but how about I get mostly girls only posting here? I know there are a lot of cool girls on here, so, can we have some girl talk? What are you all crazy about? What stuff annoys you about guys (or guys on here, hehe)? Well, I just want to see how you'll all react to this, and no offense guys, I love you all too. OK, respond!

Natalie

Reaction score
Well, maybe this is also for teenagers in general (older people too though) and also people like me who don't feel like they really have anything in common with a lot of you except the love of muppets. You can talk about any of your interests if you want, maybe I'll have something in common with some of you

bluedreamer

Reaction score
Hey Girlie Girl! hehe
I have nothing against the guys out there and I'm no teenager but I'm always in for a blab. And I'm definately no girlie girl (I have three brothers - so while my friends were into Barbie and the Rockers ...memories.... I was into Transformers and HeMan!...) so I enjoy reading the "guys" mucking around... even if I don't participate...

Not sure what I would have in common except ... well .. you .. know! The obvious!:wink:

Muppets aside..mmmm I'm a big fantasy fan, love history and travelling and looooooove toys - whether its fluffy toys, playing PS2, riding motorbikes (trailies), watching dvds (over and over again), collecting trading cards (new toy for me!!) .... I'm actually not much of a glirlie girl am I?...:frown:

Ah well, at least I tried! So what's your fave eyeshadow?:stick_out_tongue: JUST KIDDING!

Baby Gonzo

Reaction score
I wouldn't call myself a girlie girl, but I am here. :flirt: (And I am a girl, for that matter.)

Kiki

Reaction score
Bump? Any girlie girls out there? Just curious?
Well, I am a female (heh, funny that) but I prolly wouldn't consider myself a "girly girl". I like dresses, I like make-up (if it's actually done well) and I don't mind dolls (lol, I like 'em more now then when I was little! :wink:). But I'm not really into today's mainsteam girls stuff, like I don't really follow that latest trends fer girls and such (plus, you can get way with more things today). I don't mind insects (as long as they're not in my room! :eek: But they have just as much right being there than me, really), I don't read illiterate, unrealistic mags such as Dolly or Girlfriend (but I have some from the 80s, which are a bit of fun), and I don't have have the hots fer guys like... uh, I 'unno, Zac Efron and and the like (give me a nerd or a hippie anyday! :big_grin:).
No, I'm not a girlie-girl, but I'm not really a tomboy either, I'm sorta middle-ground.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
as I have said many many many times before...I shoulda been born a boy :stick_out_tongue: I think other than my attraction to guys and my anatomy, I am totally the opposite of a girl XD

Redsonga

Reaction score
I guess you could call me a girly girl, I like pretty tops (I'm always afraid to wear dresses because of wind), I collect My Little Ponies and I enjoy 'girly' cartoons, anime and anything baby to toddler age :3....
I thought this topic was to talk about periods or something *lol*

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I guess you could call me a girly girl, I like pretty tops (I'm always afraid to wear dresses because of wind), I collect My Little Ponies and I enjoy 'girly' cartoons, anime and anything baby to toddler age :3....
I thought this topic was to talk about periods or something *lol*
Lol, that's funny Redsonga, lol. Anyway, I guess I've always been a bit of a paradox. I don't like girls being brought up to be too "princess-y" and shallow. But I was never embarrassed about watching My Little Pony and other "girly" cartoons (And you can argue My Little Pony was one of the most catty and prissy cartoons in TV history! :wink: ). I mean, even the most pink and pretty cartoons had admirable female characters.