Ladies and Gentelmen here are the cars!!!!

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Hey guys! not sure if its been posted but there has been an up date at http://www.action-performance.com/muppets/
for the Muppet nascars! there is a clip of kermit introducing the muppet cars!! it show clips of the cars and i haven't finshed downloading it but i hear miss piggys voice! this if back from April i think,

Zack)Rowlf the, with the muppet show tune in the background;-)Dog.

beaker

Reaction score
HOLY COW!!!! thank you so much for posting this!!!!! This totally made my day. First the Weezer group photo Muppetr gang, then actual recent footage of the Muppet gang hanging out at a press conference! Doesnt this clip just fill you with emotion and make you proud to be a Muppet fan? Yes, in the past I have said my thoughts on NAscar, but no matter...in July my TWO FAVE Muppets get their own cars!(Beaker and Pepe) And this new footage was so cool, Pepe, and BEaker once again stealing the show. And it was cool seeing Sam Eagle too. WOW!

fluffmuppet

Reaction score
I knew about that for about 3 weeks now! Yeah, the site's pretty cool! I likes the profile pictures of them! (especially GONZO!)

~fluff~

Foreignman

Reaction score
MUPPETS ARE EVERYWHERE!!! LOCK YOUR DOORS, HIDE YOUR CHILDREN, NO ONE IS SAFE!!! Is it just me or does it seem like the Muppets have stumbled back into popular culture, they really are everywhere, TV references, museum exhibits, MERCHANDISE, sporting events, music videos, etc...

radionate

Reaction score
This sites actually been up for awhile, but I wasn't aware of the video! It's pretty cool to actually see video footage of the posable Muppets used for photography. I also wonder who was doing Sam, and if he spoke.

My only gripe is that Sam is on the Funny Car instead of Fozzie. How perfect would that have been!?!?!?!?!?! Are they saying our beloved bear isn't funny?

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Oh yes, we all knew about the site, it's been up for a few months now. it's just that that clip was an update:smile:

Zack)Rowlf the, that that, dog.

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
I can not seem to find this 'clip' you people keep talking about.