Lack of Susan in recent years

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Daffyfan2003 said:
Yeah. She appeared in the episode where Elmo and Zoe played the "Healthy Foods" game.
See? How could anyone remember that?

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
It's funny, because Early on in the series, Matt Robinson was was saying they if Loretta left the show, he would not know how to explain in to the kids, but a coulple of years later, he would exit the the show.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Ilikemuppets said:
It's funny, because Early on in the series, Matt Robinson was was saying they if Loretta left the show, he would not know how to explain in to the kids, but a coulple of years later, he would exit the the show.
Yeah. I could see Roscoe Orman having the same problem of not being able to explain it if Loretta left. Also, in response to AAO's post, I have heard about Sesame Workshop not wanting to do a divorce ep. That's why I said that they wouldn't do that and I'm sure they wouldn't do another ep about death, especially if the actress is still alvie. Again, not that I want Loretta to leave or anything. I'm just trying to think what would happen if she did. But, like I mentioned before she's probably pursuing other projects. I suppose they could have her make a comeback like Gina did whenever she has more time. After all, look at Bob. He's been on the show since day one and he's still seen pretty much on a regular basis. Hopefully, some day it will be that way with Susan as well.

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
...She might be sick, guys. I've lived around women with diabetes all my life, and she...well, she appears to be in that catagory, ya know? It's just my speculation of course. But she's also probably 40-50 years old as well. She's getting up in years, and it just might not be so easy anymore. I'm just speculating she might have something like that, because when I watched a recent ep of SS, (which I haven't watched in over 2 years, mind you) Susan took me for a pure loop. She looked like my Mother!! My mother weighs nearly 250 lbs, and she has Adult-Onset diabetes. It might just be my memory playing tricks on me, but it just seriously reminded me of how my Mother is.

She's a full-time teacher though, so it's not like shes, ya know dying or anything. XD But I've seen what actresses/actors go through, it's tough and it's demanding. So..I wouldn't be surpised if she did have diabetes.

Sorry, I've already said way too much, demeaning Susan and everything.

mikebennidict

Reaction score
well so far there's been no mention of such a thing so why even suggest it?

Drtooth

Reaction score
Clearly she was too busy to star in the show for the past few years.

Not like Olivia, who left the show to pursue other oppertunities....

You know, like staring in that Disney Kellogg's promotion a year ago. Seriously. She made a BIIIIIG mistake leaving the show. Her career hasn't exactly flourished (unless she does mainly theater stuff I don't know about).

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
ReneeLouvier said:
...She might be sick, guys. I've lived around women with diabetes all my life, and she...well, she appears to be in that catagory, ya know? It's just my speculation of course. But she's also probably 40-50 years old as well. She's getting up in years, and it just might not be so easy anymore. I'm just speculating she might have something like that, because when I watched a recent ep of SS, (which I haven't watched in over 2 years, mind you) Susan took me for a pure loop. She looked like my Mother!! My mother weighs nearly 250 lbs, and she has Adult-Onset diabetes. It might just be my memory playing tricks on me, but it just seriously reminded me of how my Mother is.

She's a full-time teacher though, so it's not like shes, ya know dying or anything. XD But I've seen what actresses/actors go through, it's tough and it's demanding. So..I wouldn't be surpised if she did have diabetes.

Sorry, I've already said way too much, demeaning Susan and everything.
It's alright. You weren't demeaning her or anything. I sort of agree with what you said. A lot of actors aren't in the best health when they reach a certain age and aren't always able to continue their role. In fact, that's even the case with Jerry Nelson. It's sad, but there isn't much we can do about it.

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
Daffyfan2003 said:
It's alright. You weren't demeaning her or anything. I sort of agree with what you said. A lot of actors aren't in the best health when they reach a certain age and aren't always able to continue their role. In fact, that's even the case with Jerry Nelson. It's sad, but there isn't much we can do about it.
I hate to break off-topic here, but what's happened with Jerry Nelson in recent years?? I've not heard much about this, as I am a returning Muppet fan, and a new "fanatic". Perhaps you could PM me, as to what is happening with Jerry Nelson, if you know anything about it??

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
She is a school principal, and I'm sure that takes up much of her time.