Labyrinth Wiki

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Well, us Fantasy folks have to stick together, LOL.

I am sooooo glad you are working on this project. One thing that's bugged me on Muppetwiki is just how brief things like Labyrinth and Dinosaurs are. These things need their own wikis. :smile:

edit: Oh, and what do I have to do to get scans uploaded? I'd like to include RTL versions of, say, Linda or whatever. Plus, having never contributed to a wiki before, I'm not quite sure how to add characters (you'll find I love Mizumi's daughters and love to write them).

Rachael

Reaction score
Hi, uploading photos is pretty simple. You need to make sure the image is in jpeg format, then when you go onto edit mode on the wiki select the 'photo' icon under 'add features and media'. You can then upload photos, select where you want them to go on the page and change the image size.

As for creating photos, there is an 'add a page' option on the home page right next to the counter of the number of pages on the wiki - you can use that to create as many pages as you want!

Let me know if you need any help with anything else on the wiki.

Rachael

Reaction score
I have now created basic pages for Drumlin and Moulin, so they're all ready to be expanded if your're interested :smile:.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
I am. Been kinda busy this week, but I hope to have some free time next week. :smile:

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Oh, wow, that looks nice. :smile:

edit: Updated Moulin, Drumlin, Esker, and Hana.

Rachael

Reaction score
Thanks for your additions - they're great! If you're interested, The Return to Labyrinth section on Toby's page could do with expansion in case you're looking for other pages to build on :smile:.

Rachael

Reaction score
Just to update everyone, the page on the film itself is now pretty much complete-

http://labyrinth.wikia.com/wiki/Labyrinth_(film)

It features quite in depth information on the pre-production, filming and critical reception of the film, so if you're a fan it should hopefully make interesting reading! Check it out and let me know what you think.

Rachael

Reaction score
I have just completely re-designed the front page of the wiki, and it now has a far more polished look-

http://labyrinth.wikia.com/wiki/Labyrinth_Wiki

Please let me know what you think, and if any of you have an interest in Labyrinth please consider expanding some of the articles. Those of the creatures are currently quite thin, so could really benefit from having some meat added to their bones.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Holy cow, is that super mega awesome with some epic win thrown in! :big_grin:

Yeah, me likey, LOL.

Oh, and I updated Candlewic, uh, who else? Cob and Humongous. Yeah, that's it. :big_grin: