Labyrinth Wiki

Rachael

Reaction score
Hi, there is a Labyrinth wiki I am working on and I could desperately do with some help building it up, as there are only 10 articles so far. It's still very much a work in progress, but I would like to see it become quite comprehensive and act as a good resource for fans. If anyone can help add/build on articles, please do!

http://labyrinth.wikia.com/wiki/Labyrinth_Wiki

RedPiggy

Reaction score
As I get some free time, I'd love to contribute. :smile:

Rachael

Reaction score
Thanks! I'd really appreciate some help, especially on the articles on Jim and the puppeteers as there's where my knowledge falls down quite a bit. However, any and all he;p would be appreciated!

RedPiggy

Reaction score
LOL, actually, that's my problem too. Characters are sooo easier to write for. :smile:

RedPiggy

Reaction score
I've managed to expand a few bits here and there on Jareth's and Sarah's pages. :smile:

Rachael

Reaction score
Hi, thank-you very much for your edits! I really appreciate the help, and enjoyed your insights. I have expanded on them slightly and tweaked the wording in a few places, but overall your edits were great!

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Thanks! I'll try to work in at least a few entries over the week.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Fleshed out a few more pages, such as Irene's and Moppet's.

Rachael

Reaction score
Hi, thanks ever so much for continuing to contribute. It's great whenever you add something, it makes me realize I'm not working on the project alone :smile:.