Labyrinth Script Online

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Hiya,

I found this site here and discovered that they had a few good scripts. Among them was Labyrinth.

I thought it was a good place to link to for the script to the movie.

Kev

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
Muppetsdownunder said:
Thanks for the link, thats a great site.
I highly agree.Wow! Now I have something else to read,during times of boredom.Thanks Muppetsdownunder(BTW I just joined MDU forum,hope to be posting soon).

Rachael

Reaction score
Hiya,

I found this site here and discovered that they had a few good scripts. Among them was Labyrinth.

I thought it was a good place to link to for the script to the movie.

Kev

Just so everyone's fully aware, both the scripts that have been linked in this thread are identical and very early drafts. While a few scenes remain the same, the script is virtually unrecognizable as the Labyrinth that ended up being filmed. Terry Jones' original script was changed radically by others (mainly to increase Jareth's screen-time - they wanted to make the most of Bowie) and this appears to be an early re-draft of Jones' script.

What I'd really be interested in seeing is a copy of the shooting script - I've long suspected that there must be a few Labyrinth deleted scenes, and the shooting script would help confirm whether or not that was the case.