Labyrinth question~Please Help!

Fiery Princess

Reaction score
I have a question.....if you can help, please do! On several websites I have read that in the movie Labyrinth that Sarah's real mother was named Linda. If this is true, WHERE in the movie does it reveal this....I have watched it over and over and I still see nothing. (Maybe it's written on something in her room....I dunno!) Maybe I'm losing it!!

scarecroe

Reaction score
Perhaps this is a bit of info that was included in the novelization of the film. It could also be written in the script and perhaps might have even originally been an actual piece of dialogue that was either cut or changed.

Whatever the case, I'm assuming whatever sites have cited this info have done so because it was documented officially somewhere.

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Yeah, it's the same thing with Disney's Sleeping Beauty.

Aurora's mother is called "Queen Leah" in a certain book adaptation I got at Waldenbooks several years ago, but she is only referred to as "the Queen" in the film itself---nothin' more.

Even The Disney Encyclopedia of Animated Characters says this in the Sleeping Beauty section:

"Stefan's graceful queen has the tiniest named role in the film---indeed, she does not even have a given name. Her presence is necessary because, of course, Aurora must have a mother."

So who KNOWS where they got "Leah"---kinda like the whole raven's name bein' "Diablo" thing (apparently)...

Disney things that make ya go "hmmmm".

:confused: