Labyrinth on youtube.com

JoeyMuppet

Reaction score
Have you guys watched the movie Labyrinth recently.Well if you search under Jim Henson,you'll find the whole film on there.It's split up into 10 parts,and preview FREE!!!

Beauregard

Reaction score
No way! Really? I have gotta get my somma that!

Infinity Sirius

Reaction score
Or you can probablt spend $10 on the DVD on half.com, ebay.com. amazon.com or any other place that sells DVDs. Better quality too.

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
I do have the DVD, but I'm in the mood to watch it now, so I'll look it up. Is the Dark Crystal also on there anywhere?

JoeyMuppet

Reaction score
No,they don't have the whole film.They do have about 3 or 4 scenes from the film & it's preview.

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score
Someone uploaded the whole film of Labyrinth (in 10 parts) to YouTube earlier today. This is a clear violation of the YouTube terms of service and is copyright infringement (I notified YouTube as that kind of thing is not "cool".) If you want to see the film you should buy it just like everyone else. I've heard that the Henson family personally asked several people to remove copyrighted videos being posted to the web (such as "Time Piece", some of the old commercials, and whatnot), and I've heard that Sesame Workshop has also started to take such action on all the Sesame Street clips being posted around the net. YouTube is a great service, but also a greatly misused one as so many copyrighted works are being shared illegally because people don't follow the terms of service. As I'm sure some of you know, members of the Henson staff have been known to come in here every now and then, and I think as a show of respect for Henson's work, we should abstain from sharing, and publicizing the distribution of, copyrighted material (especially when it is commercially available).

JoeyMuppet

Reaction score
You're right.

GelflingWaldo said:
Someone uploaded the whole film of Labyrinth (in 10 parts) to YouTube earlier today. This is a clear violation of the YouTube terms of service and is copyright infringement (I notified YouTube as that kind of thing is not "cool".) If you want to see the film you should buy it just like everyone else. I've heard that the Henson family personally asked several people to remove copyrighted videos being posted to the web (such as "Time Piece", some of the old commercials, and whatnot), and I've heard that Sesame Workshop has also started to take such action on all the Sesame Street clips being posted around the net. YouTube is a great service, but also a greatly misused one as so many copyrighted works are being shared illegally because people don't follow the terms of service. As I'm sure some of you know, members of the Henson staff have been known to come in here every now and then, and I think as a show of respect for Henson's work, we should abstain from sharing, and publicizing the distribution of, copyrighted material (especially when it is commercially available).
I aggree with all you said,I'll remember to remind anyone else who does this.Thankyou for pointing this out.
From,
Joey

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I was trying to explain this to the people on the classic Sesame clips on youtube, but they were all on the offence about it. Have they cleared legal issues or something?

JoeyMuppet

Reaction score
I guess so.

Ilikemuppets said:
I was trying to explain this to the people on the classic Sesame clips on youtube, but they were all on the offence about it. Have they cleared legal issues or something?
I explained the same thing to the person who put Labyrinth on there.I just told him what I'd heard about this problem,luckly he understood.