Labyrinth merchandise

Scooterforever

Reaction score
I'm a huge Labyrinth fan, but merchandise for the film is rare, hard to come by and expensive. Any news of new Labyrinth merchandise in the works?I'd love to get some Sir Didymus swag.

robodog

Reaction score
I think there were Ludo and Sir Didymus plushes a couple years back. I think there was also a Jareth figure as well.

Scooterforever

Reaction score
I actually had a chance to get the Ludo plush a year ago at the Jim Henson Exhibit at the James A. Michener Museum in Doylestown, PA, but it seemed like a rather pricey souvenir and my brother wanted the Fizzgig plush, and I couldn't buy both. There are plushes of the Fierys and Sir Didymus which were released a while back, but they are super rare and go for $500 on eBay.

Laszlo

Reaction score
There wasnt much available, unfortunatley. But I recommend check out Ebay. You may find some cool stuff.

charlie

Reaction score
HI everyone, Im new here but joined for the Labyrinth and Dark Crystal stuff. Big fan of the Henson movies. Anyway just thought I would share something Im working on, hope you all aprove :smile:

[/IMG]

charlie

Reaction score
Sorry I don't think the link is working but its my avatar pic.

Rachael

Reaction score
The pendant is absolutely fantastic - it looks completely authentic! Great job :smile:.