Labyrinth line- help!

Lu775

Reaction score
Hey,
Random question that I'm sure someone here will be able to answer. I was recently watching Labyrinth, and I came accross one line I've never been able to make out. I'm curious what it is, so if anyone can remember, I'd appreciate it.

Sarah is making her way through the Labyrinth, writing arrows in lipstick on the ground so she can track where she's been.
As she walks away a small creature pops out from under the stone she's just written on, and shaking his fist says, "???????"
as he flips the stone over.

What the heck does he say? Sounds like " your mother is a something" I don't know. Anyone know what I'm talking about?

matleo

Reaction score
You're mother is a fraggin' aardvark!!!!

And no this has not altered by a moderator he actually says "fraggin' aardvark!"

Hope that helps.

--Matt

Blind Pew

Reaction score
He most certainly says that. :smile: If you watch it with the subtitles on, you'll be able to make out what those little guys say.

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Mat,

I also watched it with the Subtitles, And you should have seen me on the floor laughing.

I couldnt belive it !

See ya

Lu775

Reaction score
thank you

Hey,
Thanks everyone for letting me know.
I always wondered!
:smile:

Whatever

Reaction score
I love that line. It makes me laugh. :big_grin: It was even my signature for a while. :excited:

wombat woman

Reaction score
Alternate translation

In the days before DVD's and subtitles, a friend of mine claimed the line was "Your mother is a Fraggle." :zany:

ta,
wombat