1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Labyrinth Jareth Pendant Necklace

Discussion in 'Fantasy Worlds' started by charlie, Jun 30, 2012.

1. charlie Member

Hi everyone, Im new here but thought you would like to see the Jareth pendant Im almost finished with. I did not know till I started researching but there are 3 or 4 different pendants Jareth wears throughout the movie. There is the chrome silver one most of us think of and then there is a gold one and a bronze one, which is the one I chose to recreate. Some pics:
    [IMG]
  2. charlie Member

Few more pics:
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

Thanks for looking :)
  3. CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

Aw, nice!! And welcome to the forum! :)
  4. RedPiggy Well-Known Member

... O_O ...
    In ... love ... marry ... me ... LOL
  5. charlie Member

Lol....thanks guys. I really love labyrinth and making stuff from the film. Currently doing a full size bust of the goblin king himself.
  6. CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

7. RedPiggy Well-Known Member

It would be a pity if you didn't do commissions ... such ... a ... pity. :)
  8. charlie Member

May be selling a few of the pendants soon.......what would u like to see made?
  9. charlie Member

Btw,,,,do you all think the pendant should hang straight as pictured or angled to the side like in the film?
  10. alorindanya Member

Where are you selling this? I am so buying one.
  11. charlie Member

Sorry I was on vacation:) I still have two left after that I will be making them to order. Just send me a message and Ill send you the details. Thanks
  12. RedPiggy Well-Known Member

That's good. Unfortunately, my paychecks have been sucked drier at a faster rate than normal, but I still want one. It just may take a bit longer to come up with it. :)
  13. charlie Member

No problem Red. I just finished sculpting the chrome time lord version of the pendant as well. I'm just working out the chrome finish. I can paint them chrome but it doesn't handle well. After i work it out I'll post pics.
  14. bandit Well-Known Member

Wow! That looks incredible!
  15. RedPiggy Well-Known Member

[IMG]
    I am a new Pathmaker ... so much trouble over such a little thing. :)

SSSSSQQQQQQUUUUUUUEEEEEEEEEEE! I am so happy!
    bandit likes this.
  16. charlie Member

:) so glad you like it!
  17. RedPiggy Well-Known Member

[IMG]
    I thought my new pendant would look nice in my bedroom amongst a wishing well and a crystal ball. :D
  18. charlie Member

Looks very cool :l)
  19. alorindanya Member

Red, I am very jealous of you. Charlie, what amazing workmanship!