Labyrinth: DVD Box Set!

Stulz

Reaction score
For those of you who didn't allready know Columbia/Tristar is set to release the Dark Crystal: Collectors edition Box Set on Nov. 25th!

Dark Crystal Box Set

But what you may not know is accordingto Davis DVD -
http://www.davisdvd.com/news/daily_news.html

» 10.25.03 NEW FROM COLUMBIA
Columbia Tristar has revealed its January release slate, and I gotta admit it looks pretty good! January 6th: Adam Had Four Sons, The Animal: Uncut Special Edition, Divorce American Style, Godzilla, Mothra and King Ghidorah: Giant Monsters All Out Attack, Godzilla vs. Megaguirus, The New Guy: Director's Cut, Underworld: SE January 13th: Annie: SE, It Should Happen To You, Matilda: SE, The New Adventures Of Spider-Man: Season One (sweet!), Three Stooges: Stooges At Work January 20th: Barney Miller: The Complete First Season, Black Gunn, Dilbert: The Complete Series, Manny & Lo January 27th: The Critic: The Entire series (SWEET!!), Dr. Strangelove: SE (Superbit), Gulity As Charged, Labyrinth: Collector's Edition Box Set, Philadelphia: SE. Be sure to check out Underworld's full specs in DISC ANNOUNCEMENTS. Stay tuned for full specs on the other titles as they arrive.

They are also releasing: Labyrinth: Collector's Edition Box Set on Jan. 27th 2004!!
:excited:

No info yet on Amazon yet but stay tuned...

Oh and YES that article does list The Critic: The Entire series on the same Day! and Barney Miller: The Complete First Season a week earlier!!

Chilly Down

Reaction score
Ohh, man. Now you're talking. (drool) Keep us updated!

Great DVDs like this almost make up for such crimes against humanity like "The Animal: Uncut Special Edition."

King Prawn

Reaction score
Thank God Christmas is coming round, otherwise i'd never be up to date with all the recent new Muppet releases, hopefully by January i'll be up to date and all i'll have to worry about is picking up The Labyrinth Boxset, Fraggle Rock & The Very Best of The Muppet Show Volume 3.

The last three are Region 2 releases, just trying to avoid confusion.

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
My brother bought it last year. He loves that movie. It's so hard to decide when to pick up a movie these days! :stick_out_tongue: (I suspect I will very soon succomb to the temptation to buy The Lion King Special Edition DVD even though I have it on video... And Mary Poppins next year, yay!)
Erin

muppet_dk

Reaction score
I'am happy that I haven't bought either Dark Crystal or Labyrinth on DVD yet :smile:

I've already placed a order for The Dark Crystal DVD.