Kyunkyua's Doodles!

kyunkyua

Reaction score
Figured I might as well make my own thread since I'm gonna do a lot of these.
Anyway, I did this one to celebrate the Oscar win.

I think I've finally gotten the hang of Walter...for the most part. Though in retrospect, Jason doesn't look nearly BUFF enough.
...I need a new scanner. DX

mostlikemokey

Reaction score
Kyunkyua-

I saw your post in the what made you frown today thread and thought I'd set your mind at rest. It's always nerve-wracking when you are waiting for a review, or no one has reviewed in a long time, or your usual reviewers don't review, ect. But if you wait long enough, someone reviews, and then you have the fun of sitting back and reading what it says. So don't worry. Just be sure to let everyone know if a long gap of time will elapse between posts so a moderator doesn't lock your thread, but that hardly ever happens anyway.

As for your picture, I must confess: I can't draw very well (I can write, though, my fanfic is underneath The End right now. The End is by Jaz. There are tons of talented people here.) so I really apreciate anyone who can, and I'm adding you to the list! Walter is so cute! And I love Jason's exppression! Post more! Please?

bouncingbabyfig

Reaction score
AWWW! That is so cute! *squeeees* i like how you shade and the character's design. Very well done!:wink:

Misskermie

Reaction score
OH I LOVE IT! Aand, They won an Oscar! I didn't know till just now! Sooooooo....YaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaY! For you and Gary and Walter!

newsmanfan

Reaction score
----------------
I like your Walter, and though Jason's hair should be curlier he's recognizable, but...who da heck is that dude in the middle? :news:

-----------------

kyunkyua

Reaction score
Here's another one!

Please excuse the image quality. I got fed up with my scanner, so I tried taking a picture with my phone. It...didn't work.
This is my first attempt drawing Piggy. I didn't have anything specific in mind other than 'Let's draw Piggy in something FANCY!' It ended up having a nice '40s glamour look to it. I really like how it turned out.