King of 8

Frogster

Reaction score
Does anyone have this as a video clip? I've got the mp3. It's the SS sketch that scared me to death as a kid, and I haven't seen it since.

Rosewood

Reaction score
Frogster said:
Does anyone have this as a video clip? I've got the mp3. It's the SS sketch that scared me to death as a kid, and I haven't seen it since.
I have it on DVD. They recently showed it on #4086 ( along with the old classic "Holy, moly, 8 balls of fur!") want to trade?

Frogster

Reaction score
I'm just looking for a video clip of it that you can send via email. If you could do that, then I'm sure we could work something out.

anythingmuppet

Reaction score
Hey, could I digitally trade with someone ? If you have this clip on a DVD, just rip it from VIDEO_TS .If you have it on your hardrive in AVI, WMV, or Quicktime, then just email it to me and I'll email to you ( or vice versa)
What would you guys like to trade for? ( i only have a few clips, but IMO they're pretty good )

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Frogster said:
It's the SS sketch that scared me to death as a kid, and I haven't seen it since.
Are you trying to get over your fear of this scene? I feel the same way about the ending. Whenever this is shown on TV I turn the volume down (or press the mute button) before the jester appears. If I rent a video that has this skit (it's on the videos Learning About Numbers and The Great Numbers Game) I fast foward past that scene. If I listen to it on the Songs From The Street CD set I go to another song before it gets to the end. I could probably listen to the ending now without fear, but first I would have to listen and get over it.

anythingmuppet

Reaction score
There's a JESTER in it? AAHH! I'm afraid of clowns and mimes! (I'm dead serious!)
But I'd still like to see it...:smile:

anythingmuppet

Reaction score
Oh dangit! All my clips got deleted when I reformatted my drive! :cry: no!!

Well, I guess I can't trade now... :cry: