Kid's Programming that Makes You Want to Question Life Itself

Gonzo

Reaction score
CSI is also good. Love Marg Helgenberger's character.

Quinnnnnnnnnn

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Geez, me too! I actually like the whole cast, but she's one of my faves. Those actors work so well together.

beaker

Reaction score
Originally posted by frogboy4
I'd rather see Jack pull Will out for a night out clubbing! That would be fun to me. Poor guy never gets a date! Makes me wonder what's wrong with him.
That actually happened in an episode, one of my favorites.
Well, every time the Karen character is on screen, she somehow manages to atack every viable nerve ending in my body into absolute horror. I think it is a combination of the voice and the attitude. I think the balance of Will and Jack works for a lot of people, hence why its so popular everywhere. I enjoy how Jack is the more stereotypical of the two, yet Will is more the 'straight' guy yet seems to not have as much fun. (such is why I liked this one episode where Jack takes him out clubbing)

Though alarmingly Jack seems to be the only real life gay person on the show. Its weird to see so many gay/lesbian actors made to play straight guys/gals. (you know who Im talking about:wink:

Gonzo

Reaction score
Is Sean Hayes (the actor who plays Jack) really gay?

I'm SO out of this loop....

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Blonde moment

When I saw my first episode of Will & Grace (probably the second or third show of the first season) I didn't even know Will was supposed to be gay. LOL! I only saw part of it and didn't realize what the show was about. I was too busy in those days to watch too much TV. Craziness! :stick_out_tongue:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Don't know if Sean is gay. They always seem to dodge the question when the cast is asked the question. This leads me to believe they either want the public to think that to increase the show's popularity or that he really is. I can't imagine him being anything else. That could be a problem later in his career.

FellowWLover

Reaction score
Will and Grace is a riot. I just hope they don't wreck it with Grace getting married. Patricia Arquette as her neighbor seems to have possibilities. I hope it works out.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm afraid that the show has already jumped the shark with the near marriage and the pregnancy pact with Will. It's just a tightrope with those characters. If the show doesn't grow, it could become stale quickly, but if it goes too far there will be nowhere else to go but to a series finale. I feel the show will wind down in a season or two unless they find some interesting angle. Hey, maybe Will could have a continuing romantic interest for a season like Grace did. sigh

Anyway, Karen represents several people I know. LOL! She's too fun, but you'd never want to be her designated driver. Believe me.

FellowWLover

Reaction score
Originally posted by frogboy4
Yeah, I'm afraid that the show has already jumped the shark with the near marriage...
Do you mean Graces' marriage? Cause she did go ahead and marry the doctor dude. Was there something else I missed?

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
What's the status of that marriage? I didn't follow it. I thought the got an annulment after the wedding. Guess I got that impression, but never saw it happen. I tend to catch the reruns over the summer. I only watch Will and Grace between commercials while watching CSI or over the summer.