Kevin Clash

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Kevin Clash has come along way in his years with the Jim Henson Company.

Just think! From a Ninja guru rat who has to put up with a group of pizza-loving, teenage turtles, to an overly-adorable, red monster with the ability to sicken us in every viewing.:big_grin:

Just kidding, Kevin. You're a true asset to the Muppets. Just wish we could have more of Clifford.

Stryder Wolfe

Reaction score
okay, I may lose some credibility here (right - like I have any credibility :stick_out_tongue:) but I like Elmo!

there, I said it. And I feel better....

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Elmo isn't the problem. It's the writers. :wink:

Elmo is cool, and Kevin is cooler cause we have the same name.

Well, except he's a Clash and I'm a Williams. If you mix our last names you get Kevin Clams.

FOZ

electricmayhem

Reaction score
Originally posted by Fozzie Bear
Elmo isn't the problem. It's the writers. :wink:

Elmo is cool, and Kevin is cooler cause we have the same name.

Well, except he's a Clash and I'm a Williams. If you mix our last names you get Kevin Clams.

FOZ
Very good observation....:big_grin:

Just think! From a Ninja guru rat who has to put up with a group of pizza-loving, teenage turtles
Kevin Clash played Splinter? Cool:smile: I wish there was more Clifford too, he was cool

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Kevin Clash did indeed play Splinter. At least in Ninja Turtles II: The Secret of the Ooze. I doubt if he played him in the cartoon.

I like Elmo too. I was only kidding because alot of people don't like him. You have to admit, he can get annoying.

rexcrk

Reaction score
Clash played Splinter in the first two movies. In the third they got a different (yet worse :frown: ) guy to do his voice

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
Well I don't know if the puppeteer was worse, but the puppet sure was. They kinda did TMNT III on the cheap and didn't want to pay big bucks for the Creature Shop the third time around.

As for Elmo - you know what? I think he's great! I can't sit through more than a few minutes of Elmo's World without running screaming out of the room but my 3 year old niece adores him and that's who Elmo really cares about me thinks.

rexcrk

Reaction score
I think it was all three: the puppet, the voice, and the puppeteering (well, it wasn't that bad). Clash also did Polly Lobster from Muppet Treasure Island and the Baby on Dinosaurs.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Bucking-Beaver said:
Well I don't know if the puppeteer was worse, but the puppet sure was. They kinda did TMNT III on the cheap and didn't want to pay big bucks for the Creature Shop the third time around.
I know it is off subject, but I hate it when they do that. Take Babe+creature shop=Good. Babe2-Creature Shop=Terrable. 101 Dalmations+Creature Shop=Good. 102 Dalmations-Creature Shop=Terrably tearrable.

I hope you see what I am saying here. Stick with Creature SHop.

guysmiley4ever

Reaction score
I was amazed when I saw Kevin Clash. I was quite surprized he did the Voice of Elmo.
When Elmo got popular, I thought that it was a kid or a woman.
So, when I tell people who the does Elmo's voice, they can't believe it!
Ouch. Doesn't his voice get sore from all that?
Hmmm, or does he have an endless supply of helium? :confused:
But then Howie Mandel and Ben Vereen can make pretty squeaky voices to. Them silly guys...