Kevin Clash on Oprah

rowlf84

Reaction score
Kevin Clash, performer of Elmo, will appear on The Oprah Winfrey Show Tuesday, Feb. 21st. Check your local listings for times.

rexcrk

Reaction score
He also performs Clifford and does Sam the Eagle in It's A Very Merry Muppet Christmas Movie.

And while we're at it he performs Splinter in the first two Ninja Turtles movies and the Baby on Dinosaurs. :big_grin:

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score
rexcrk said:
He also performs Clifford and does Sam the Eagle in It's A Very Merry Muppet Christmas Movie.

And while we're at it he performs Splinter in the first two Ninja Turtles movies and the Baby on Dinosaurs. :big_grin:
...and Leon, Mulch, Polly Lobster, Really Old Tom, Spa'am, Benny Rabbit, Hoots the Owl, Kingston Livingston III, Mel, Baby Natasha, Wolfgang the Seal, Ferlinghetti Donizetti, Ace Yu, Eliot Shag, Fiery 1, Billy Bunny, Be-Bop, PJ, JP, the Grand High Triangle Lover, the Hypocritic Oaf and Composta Heap (just to name a few more) :wink:

janicegroupie

Reaction score
That is really cool! Any idea why he is going to be on like is it with Elmo or anything?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Ooh, I can't wait to see this! This'll be soooo awesome!

rowlf84

Reaction score
Unfortunately, I have no idea what he'll be doing. I've asked around, but no one knows for sure. I guess it will be a surprise for all of us.

pepestarr

Reaction score
Does anyone know if this show will be on in the UK?

Drtooth

Reaction score
This is sweet! I will no doubt actually watch Oprah that day.

rowlf84

Reaction score
I just saw a preview for Tuesday's Oprah episode. It is going to be a Hurricane Katrina-themed show. The preview shows Anderson Cooper and Lisa Ling in New Orleans. Although they do not show Kevin in the preview, I have a feeling he will be on for a few minutes to talk about how some of Sesame's cast visited kids in schools and shelters in New Orleans. Definitely a moving story and one everyone should hear.