Kevin Clash, if you read this

Muppetfreak

Reaction score
OK I know the Muppeteers read these from time to time so I am going to just say the following.

Kevin, I want to appologize. About a month ago I walked past you when you were leaving Maura's and just sort of gave you a weird look and said nothing. You probably thought I was the rudest person ever. I am very very sorry for that. I was just a little surprised/starstruck to see you there. I have the professionalism of a doilie. I appologize for not saying hello or at least smiling at you instead of just being weird and then walking into a wall. You probably get spasticness from fans all the time, I just wanted you to know that know rudeness was not intended.

Thank you and keep up the great work!
Love,
A Rabid Fan :smile:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Oh?! That was YOU?! I didn't realize it was a fellow MuppetCentral fan who looked at me like that and...

Oh--

You said Kevin Clash, not Kevin Williams.

Nevermind.

Though, still, I find myself lying awake at night wondering who that rude person was...

Hmm...zzz:sleep:

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
i bet you didn't upset kevin at all. i'm sure he was like whatever and then just walked away. but that's nice about what you said..

ryan

Muppetfreak

Reaction score
I doubt he is losing sleep over it, but I am so I needed to say something. :frown:

Sure make fun of my spasticity......:embarrassed:

Muppetfreak

Reaction score
Originally posted by Fozzie Bear
Oh--

You said Kevin Clash, not Kevin Williams.
No but I do have a bone to pick with you about that ending. She ended up with PACEY? What made you think the fans wanted that, you . . . Oh wait that's Kevin Williamson......nevermind. :stick_out_tongue:

beaker

Reaction score
Heh, this is why I have the same calm demeanor as I do when I'm hanging out with friends, as I do when I meet Muppeteer folks. I have more the 'hey, what's up, how you doing?'
approach with any famous/celeb/big name/favorite people I meet.

If I was at a restaurant, and I saw Pepe, Gonzo, and Rizzo at a table next to me...I'd go over and say "Hey, got room for one more?"

(when you've met/seen Muppets in real life, it's hard not to seperate them from the performer, as the performer seems to disappear)

Muppetfreak

Reaction score
See, the ironic thing is I work in entertainment. I have met huger stars than you can imagine and was not even phased.....

Figures the first time I run into a Muppeteer I turn into a gooey mess....

I guess it was because I was totally not expecting to turn around and see him there....

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Originally posted by beaker
Heh, this is why I have the same calm demeanor as I do when I'm hanging out with friends, as I do when I meet Muppeteer folks. I have more the 'hey, what's up, how you doing?'
approach with any famous/celeb/big name/favorite people I meet.
I would hope this'd be the way I'd react to meeting famous/celeb/big name/favorite people. Just seems like it'd be a more memorable experience to actually talk to the person rather than fellow them everywhere begging for an autograph.

Either that or I'd act the exact same way Muppetfreak did, and not even open my mouth out of shock of seeing them.