Kevin Clash at NY Barnes and Noble in Sept.

matleo

Reaction score
I posted this in the "Henson People" section yesterdya but I thought I'd put it here too.

The Barnes and Noble site lists that Kevin Clash is scheduled to appear in their Broadway store at 11am on Saturday Sept. 11. He'll be promoting his memoir "My Life as a Furry Red Monster" I imagine the monster in question will also be appearing.

I don't know about anyone else but I'm definitly going. I met Carroll two years ago when he did his signing and I met Steve when he and Kermit appeared at B7N the following Nov. I can't wait!! I'm hoping he's signing copies (and hopefully some other stuff) I have a real nice B&W pic of Kevin with clifford that I'd really like to get signed.

--Matt

matleo

Reaction score
Muppet Matt said:
Which town is this going to be in?
New York. Although I know Carroll did a few bookstores across the country after his book came out. I imagine Kevin will too. Right now this is the only one listed.

--Matt

matleo

Reaction score
don't know. All is know about is the NY vist.

oh, and i juts realised the date in my first post is wrong. it's not Sept. 11!!! It's SET. 9TH at 11 am..

My apologies. if a moderator comes across this and can change that in my first post it'd be much apprciated. Danke!

--Matt

Erine81981

Reaction score
I would love to see Kevin in person. He looks to be one of the nicest guys I've ever seen. Please come to a little town called Sweetwater. Please! with little red furry monsters on top. *sad puppet eyes*