Ketchup With The Hot Dogs (Nerdist/HA)

ToasterBoy

Reaction score
Nerdist & Henson Alternative have teamed up for a new show called Ketchup With The Hot Dogs. It features the Hot Dogs recapping the last season of popular TV shows. Six were shot, the first was released today for TRUE BLOOD. Enjoy! (Does contain some bad words.)

dwmckim

Reaction score
Hoping they do Pretty Little Liars! This is great!

mupcollector1

Reaction score
I like what they were trying to do, kind of like a Mad Magazine sort of parody but with the City Kids Hot Dog puppets, but I felt the writing could have been better. Kind of like the satire of Dinosaurs, specifically in the style of the DinoTV show within a show segments..

rowlfy662

Reaction score
haven't seen eps of it yet but it looks interesting might have to take a look at it

ToasterBoy

Reaction score
New episode is here! Watch the Hot Dogs recap the previous season of Showtime's Dexter. [NSFW]

beaker

Reaction score
20 years after their debut, the Hot Dogs still live on. Crazy. I so wish I could get a Hot Dog plush

mupcollector1

Reaction score
20 years after their debut, the Hot Dogs still live on. Crazy. I so wish I could get a Hot Dog plush
I heard that there was online exclusives where they sell plush of that at Stuffed and Unstrung shows. But I don't remember where I heard that from. I still haven't seen City Kids in full episode. I seen the hot dog clips when Henson.com first had video clips and another hot dog clip recently where they rap in a luxurious country club setting I think. I love how David Rudman's rapper hot dog character gets the hot dog grabber claws pulling him up at the end as if this was all happening inside a hot dog stand. :smile: I still haven't even seen a full length Ghost of Faffner Hall episodes either. I hope The Jim Henson Company releases some of their rare episodes on DVD season box sets soon so I can check them out. I heard Faffner Hall was on iTunes but it's only in the UK and it won't allow me to buy them, rats. It's kind of like on how Henson's Place is on I think the Canadian or UK iTunes and not in the US one. Luckly I just bought it with Amazon Instant Video and can now watch it on my ipod touch. :smile:

But yeah, I'd like to see more of City Kids. From what I've seen, they had some very interesting looking Muppets on there. Almost like the style of some of them that were on The Jim Henson Hour a little bit. Like the Extremes.

ToasterBoy

Reaction score
The Dogs are back with a recap of Breaking Bad. Again, some language, so view with caution. Also, duh, spoiler alert. :wink:

ToasterBoy

Reaction score
New episode is out! This time it's Showtime's Homeland. (DOes contain a few swear words.)

Only one episode left. Hope we get to do more.