Kermstar Hopper

ZootyCutie

Reaction score
Since my big story is done, I'm going to do a series of little stories. They will be a series called Kermstar Hopper. Basically, what I'll be doing is using the plotlines of Homestar Runner big toons, but put some Muppet characters in the place of them. The names, and some of the dialouge will be changed to fit the characters. Here's a list of the characters and who they will playing, plus their names that will be on the stories.

Kermit-Homestar Runner (Kermstar Hopper)
Pepe-Strong Bad (Pepe Bad)
Zoot-Strong Sad (Zoot Sad)
Animal-Strong Mad (Animal Mad)
Lips-Coach Z (Coach L)
Dr. Teeth-Bubs (Dr. Bubs)
Beaker-The Cheat (The Meep)
Miss Piggy-Marzipan (Pigzipan)
Fozzie-Pom Pom (Foz Foz)
Gonzo-Homsar (Gonsar)
Statler and Waldorf-The King of Town (The Hecklers of Town)
Beauregard-The Poopsmith (The Beausmith)

ZootyCutie

Reaction score
Where's The Meep?

We find ourselfs in a small house kitchen. In it, Kermstar is making a sandwich. He's spreading mayo onto a roll, then puts it on a veggie patty and lettuce leaf.

"Dink. Doing. Dink. Doing." Kermstar said as he applied two olives to two toothpicks and put them on the top of the burger, making it look like a face. After marvelling his creation, he brought in the living room, where his girlfriend, Pigzipan, was sleeping on the couch.

"Hey stupid! I brought you this stuff! Oh, I mean I brought you this veggie burger." Kermstar said, while Pigzipan woke up.

"Oh, thanks, Kermstar! Oh! He's just adorable! He's got a little face." Pigzipan responded.
"Yeah, I thought that was great, too. The olives, um, kinda look like... he has eyes." Kermstar stuttered with his reply.
"Little green eyes with red pupils and a big leafy smile? Homestar, I don't think I'm gonna eat this. He's just too cute!" Pigzipan tenderly said.
'Umm... yeah. It's cute and all, but, um, it's not that cute." Kermstar said, while being a little annoyed.
"Oh, yes he is that cute! Aren't you that cute? Aren't you that cute?" Pigzipan gushed over the sandwich.

Due to the fact she was talking to the sandwich, she didn't realise her phone was ringing.

"Umm... Pigzipan? Um, I think your phone... is ringing. Yeah, definitely your phone's ringing." Kermstar said, to try and get her attention.
Yes you are. Yes... you... are! Oh yes you are. Now do a little smile for me. Do a smile, that's it. That's it. Oh, I like your lettuce." Pigzipan wasn't paying attention to Kermstar at all.
"Um... are you gonna get that?"

Her answering machine ended up picking up the call. It was Pepe Bad.

"Oh, hey Pigzipan. Have you seen The Meep? Because we can't find him anywhere, okay. Anyways, this is Pepe Bad and— uh, ooh, um... I mean this—this is Kermstar... Hopper. Oh Pigzipan... um... I hurt Foz Foz!
Yeah, we're—we were playing badminton in his yard... and I got mad and I hurt him! Oh no, I need your help... taking him to the hospital...
Uh, bring some towels... and some garbage bags... Uh... this is Kermstar..." Pepe Bad turned his message into a prank call. "Foz Foz. Cell, okay.

Pepe Bad, Animal Mad, and Foz Foz were hanging out at The Stick, and trying to find The Meep, with no luck.

"Bwa ha ha ha! Oh man, that was so great, okay! You guys shoulda heard that man! I pretended to be Kermstar, and I said I hurt you, Foz Foz! Like, Pigipan's gonna freak out—"
"THE MEEEEEEPPP! Huh?" Animal Mad yelled.
"Oh, The Meep. Right, right. Foz Foz, cell again, okay." Pepe Bad said.

Foz Foz annoyingly gave Pepe Bad the phone. He dialed up Zoot Sad.

"Hello?" He said.
"Hey wiener. Is The Meep over there? Don't you guys play Candy Land sometimes or something?" Pepe Bad asked.
"Oh no. The Meep and I play Jenga on Tuesdays. Tonight is my night to play Caaardinal Sins." Zoot Sad responded.
"Okay, so The Cheat is not there. Thanks. Bye.I mean, where could he be, you know? It's like, what part of "Meet us at the stick" didn't he understand? Well, I guess we should go look for him, okay. Come on, guys." Pepe Bad said and they were off.

TO BE CONTINUED...