Kermits Swamp Years In The UK & New Press Pictures

Luke

Reaction score
Hi Guys

Somehow i managed to get on the Columbia Tristar press list and as a result of the additional benefits this brings (ie :- not much) i can tell you that the KSY DVD will be released in the UK on 2nd Sept. It will be a 12 rated certificate, Anamorphic release. Also released in the UK on the same day will be KSY (Rental VHS), KSY (Retail VHS) both with mono sound, and Bear In The Big Blue House :- Tidy Time With Bear (Vol 8) on Retail VHS.

I also have 10 nice quality slide pictures from the film, not sure if Phil or Danny have already used all of them so there might be something new - there is definitely some stuff i haven't seen before. I also have Hi-Res versions but they are over 500k each so you can browse the low res ones here on my webspace !

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Luke,

Thanks for sharing those photos. I was sent them as well.

Columbia sent the cover art awhile ago too. It's on the front of the site with the new product list.

The most exciting news of all though is that the DVD will also be released in the UK at the same times as the states!

Luke

Reaction score
Hi Phil,

Yes, it's quite cool that they're doing a simultaneous release, very 'Star Wars' - LOL !

I flicked through the site quickly but could only see one or two of the pictures actually used, so i put em up for people to see just in case. I don't know if you have access to the UK specific press site Phil but there are also high res scans of the Muppet Fairly Tales, Muppet Family Christmas, and Best Of The Muppet Show Vol 1 & 2 Tape covers, not much i know but if its any use to anybody i'll snag them.

Jonathan

Reaction score
Dose anyone have a pic of young Statler and Waldorf?