Kermit's Swamp Years Fan Reviews

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
This Sunday night at 6:30 eastern Kermit's Swamp Years debuts on Starz. It will also be released on DVD and video in two weeks on September 3. We need fan reviews of this film, so if you’d like to submit a detailed review of the project, please e-mail it to me by Tuesday August 20.

Details and opinions help to make your review shine. If you really like Kermit's Swamp Years let us know why. If you don't like it at all, likewise state your reasons why and what you would've done differently with the story.

If you plan on writing a review for the site send me a note or post here, so that I can have an idea of how many to expect. Thanks in advance for giving of your time.

satch67

Reaction score
kermits swamp years

I liked the movie. Joey, Stevie, Bill, and John were all great. It was unforunate that the movie was shot in widscreen and Starz chose to show it in neither wide screen or pan and scan. Because of this alot of the shot s were cut strangely and you couldn't see alot of what was happening. I thought the Professors flashback was a little dark and uneeded. For a very low budget attempt at a Muppet movie it was entertaining.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
One thing I wanted to mention as you guys work on the reviews. If you didn't like the film or didn't like particular parts of the film, state those comments, but also provide your ideas of what might have made it better and what you would've done with those characters.