Kermit's Swamp Years Blu-Ray

panmanthe2nd

Reaction score
How do we know what bonuses are on the Blu-ray? I'm pretty sure it'll be the same as the DVD bonuses.

MuppetDanny

Reaction score
Look at Muppets From Space - no audio commentary on the blu-ray:frown:

MuppetDanny

Reaction score
That was because the audio commentary was only for the full screen version of the film, and the blu-ray only has the widescreen.
Nope, it was released on a dual-double-sided disc with one side fullscreen and the other widesceen transfers of the film and the same bonus features on both sides.

panmanthe2nd

Reaction score
On my (UK) copy of the DVD, if you try to play the video commentary on the widescreen side of the disc it tells you it only works on the full screen side. Does it work on the widescreen side of the US DVD? Or is there a audio commentary as well as a video one?

If the KSY Blu-ray doesn't have the bonuses, then that's really is bad. But I might still, and keep the DVD as well!

MuppetDanny

Reaction score
It's has been a really long time I have last watched the DVD, my copy is the UK print. As far as I know I've had no problems watching the video commentary on the widescreen side.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
It came in a three-movie pack when I bought it. I was like "hey a new Muppet movie! This is gonna be awesome!" then I learned the sad, dark truth about this. Thank goodness the pack came with TMTM and MFS (which I came to enjoy after a few viewings).
I tried to auction it off on eBay one time and the most someone bid was 1.00. :stick_out_tongue:

Muppet Master

Reaction score
I tried to auction it off on eBay one time and the most someone bid was 1.00. :stick_out_tongue:
That's about what the film is worth to me. Even less actually. I've seen the VHS tape of the film for 1.00 at billions of thrift stores, but I refuse to buy it, heck I'd rather buy an extra copy of MCT, at least that didn't turn the muppets into Elmo World's.