1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Kermit's 50th Anniversary World Tour

Discussion in 'Muppet Headlines' started by BoyRaisin2, Sep 27, 2005.

1. muppetperson

muppetperson Well-Known Member

VERY!!! According to the site, Kermit is still packing his suit case.There seems to be quite a few fans upset that they have missed Kermit due to little or no warning.Almost seems to be doing more harm than good.What is the tally so far. Has Kermit still only done the 2 visits?
  2. rtgentry

rtgentry Member

I have only heard of Kermit texas and Houston texas. There is a phone number for a lady named Debbie on the muppets.com press area. I just have not called her yet. Lets dig into this
  3. unclematt

unclematt Active Member

Please let me know if anyone knows when he is coming to Chicago
  4. MuppetFan123

MuppetFan123 Member

Would anyone happen to have any information about Kermit's NYC visit ? They only advertised his Radio City stop tomorrow night on Tony Danza show, but is he also going to be at the Statue of Liberty ? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
  5. Infinity Sirius

Infinity Sirius New Member

Is there a website that lists where he is going?
  6. muppetperson

muppetperson Well-Known Member

Can Muppet Central please make this a "sticky" and keep a list of the Places Kermit visits so that we know whether we have missed him or not.Also have places to come.I beleive he has now done the Rockettes gig and presumably the Statue of Liberty while he was there.Bringing the total so far to 3 or 4 completed missions.Thanks.
  7. doctort13

doctort13 Member

Come on Disney!!!

Get the web site up to date please. :)
  8. rtgentry

rtgentry Member

I called a lady named debbie and left a message about the updates on the website. I hope she calls back
  9. Crazyminnyhaha

Crazyminnyhaha New Member

Im going to be upset if Kermit already came to NYC. :mad: :grouchy: Then im going to have to call Disney and question them about why they didn't make any mention about when and where Kermit is visiting. Then again might as well do that anyway, right. I really want to see Kermit in person:D
  10. Infinity Sirius

Infinity Sirius New Member

So not a complete list yet I take it?
  11. mikebennidict

mikebennidict New Member

I wonder if He'll visit Mew Mexico if he hasn't already as visit Jim's ranch since his ashes were scattered there?
  12. unclematt

unclematt Active Member

That would be quite a sentimental visit. I think Jim deserves it.
  13. MuppetFan123

MuppetFan123 Member

14. PhiNuBlue

PhiNuBlue Member

Hey guys I just ran across this on the net and I thought I would let you all know.

http://www.siouxcityjournal.com/art...nt/local/2babbce8659b4ed5862570bd0017bf6e.txt

Nov. 25: Jim Brickman, the pianist known for such songs as "Valentine," brings Lila McCann and others to the Orpheum for his holiday show. He, too, will do other hits, then swing into the season with a series of songs from his holiday album, "Peace." There's the hint, too, that he'll duet with Kermit the Frog on "Rainbow Connection." Time: 8 p.m. Location: Orpheum Theatre.
  15. Was Once Ernie

Was Once Ernie New Member

They did this at the Stamp Ceremony. I have about a 3 minute mpeg of it. I'll try to find somewhere I can post it.

:p
  16. PhiNuBlue

PhiNuBlue Member

whoops it must have been an older article than I thought but I was sure it was a Nov. date but I would love to see the video!
  17. Was Once Ernie

Was Once Ernie New Member

I'm sorry... I guess I wasn't clear. They may be doing it AGAIN at the Orpheum, but they've also done it before at the Stamp Ceremony.

Sorry if there was any confusion.

:p
  18. PhiNuBlue

PhiNuBlue Member

Ohhhhhhhhhh well I dunno. I don't even live near there. I live near Chicago...that's the visit I am waiting for! I just happened to run across it on the internet and thought I would post for people that live near there. Everyone should get a chance to see Kermit!!!!! :)
  19. unclematt

unclematt Active Member

Sounds excellent