Kermit the frog puppet help pweeze?

stephen murrell

Reaction score
Hiya all this is my first post so hello all.:smile: Ive been wanting to make a few Muppet replica type puppets for a very long time now but just cant find any reference or patterns anywhere to get started. After a long web sertch i came across the muppet central forum and I'm hoping some one here may be able to help point me in the right direction to get started. Some of you have created fab muppets they all look super cool.
Im sure there have been many people asking for help getting started so hopfully im in the right place. ;-)

Any help would be much appreciated.

Kind regards
Steve.:smile:

Muppetlab

Reaction score
Hi and welcome to MC :smile:
Loads of us here have built kermit replicas and most will say the same thing.

A web search will reveal the master replicas kermit pulled appart and each conponent traced as patterns. This is a really good start :smile:

stephen murrell

Reaction score
realy?? ive been searching all over the web for some sort of Francene and not had any luck at all lol. Mabe if i type in :master replicas kermit pulled appart: it will show somthing lol

this will be my firtst build if i can find somthing i can use.:smile:

Kind regards
Steve:smile:

stephen murrell

Reaction score
got the basic pattern yay hopfully with the help of all your tips i might be able to make somthing that will resemble kermit lol

Kind regards
Steve :smile:

stephen murrell

Reaction score
Ive been tinkering with some proto type heads and the 2nd one is looking quite kermit like although blue as its just some scrap fleece ive had laying around for a while and been practicing just to try and get it right ready for when i get the green fabric in the post. Please be kind this is my first atempt lol.

Sorry for the blurry photos its a bit hard trying to hold a camera in one hand and puppet on the other lol

Kind regards

stephen murrell

Reaction score
Looking great man!
Green is soo over rated anyway :smile:
Lol on a good note they won't go to waste as both my kids can have a test puppet each so that will please them ;-)

I can't wait for the green fabric to arrive si I can make a green kermit :smile:

Kind regards
Steve ;-)

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Ive been tinkering with some proto type heads and the 2nd one is looking quite kermit like although blue as its just some scrap fleece ive had laying around for a while and been practicing just to try and get it right ready for when i get the green fabric in the post. Please be kind this is my first atempt lol.

Sorry for the blurry photos its a bit hard trying to hold a camera in one hand and puppet on the other lol

Kind regards
Oh no! Kermit turned into a blue frog. That reminds of a song.

:sing:I'm a blue frog that been dreaming...:sing:

Nonono! That's a sad song!

(sighs) Any song that talks about the color blue is bluesy blues.

Cannot wait for the green color. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

stephen murrell

Reaction score
I know I hate waiting for stuff in the post it seems to take forever!!! We're is the green fabric lol I doubt it will arrive tomorrow but would be nice mane sat at the latest I hope!!
Just can't wait to get on with him lol

Kind regards
Steve ;-)