Kermit the Frog on "Good Day LA": August 11,2014

Muppet Master

Reaction score
Did anybody catch Kermit's BRIEF appearance on FOX today? If you didn't...well you didn't miss anything, because it was not very good. I guess the part that enraged me was that I waited from 7pm-8:50pm trying to watch FOX news, and it was boring! It was terrible compared to GMA (why wasn't Kermit on GMA, why????) and when he finally came on it was five minutes long, and the same-old-same-old. BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH...Miss Piggy's jealous when you're with other women...BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH...You've been in show-biz a long time Kermit...BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH...I'm too short...BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH. The best part was the silent MMW trailer playing in the background. Honestly, considering FOX called the muppets liberal, and all I don't see why Kermit had to be on FOX? Anyways, those are my thoughts, share yours if you watched it. If you didn't watch it, here's the link so you can, but it's nothing special.

http://www.myfoxla.com/story/26237985/kermit-the-frog

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Aww...I loved this I thought it was great! And wow did Kermit say he loved Piggy?! Let's go back 30 years ago shall we? :stick_out_tongue: