Kermit Swamp Years figure

BigDumbWookiee

Reaction score
For those of you who have seen the new Swamp Years flick, do you think it merits figures?

I wouldn't mind seeing a little carded set of young Kermit, Croker, Goggles and um, the other guy, the big brown Bullfrog. They are young, so Im assuming they'd be much smaller, and able to fit on one, or two cards.

I didnt hate the film, but its definately on the last rung of the favorite Muppet movies ladder. If this line stays in for the long haul, I wouldnt mind seeing them down the road

beaker

Reaction score
Unless Sbarros or a cereal box or someone has a promotinal KSY thing, I wouldnt hold my breath for figures off the special.
And from what I am hearing, one should be given a medal if ya can sit through the thing.

BigDumbWookiee

Reaction score
The movie itself wasn't too good, well, not good at all, but a few of the characters sparked a giggle or laugh on occasion

beaker

Reaction score
>>>The movie itself wasn't too good, well, not good at all, but a few of the characters sparked a giggle or laugh on occasion<<<

I still wanna see it, but ever since I saw footage of it last year, I was less than enthusiastic about it. I still wanna see it, just so I can have a new appreciation for MFS and Elmo in Grouchland:wink:
Thank goodness this wasnt released to theatres!

Jackie

Reaction score
Although I hated the movie. I wouldn't mind a Goggles or Croaker plush...

Joseph

Reaction score
Originally posted by BigDumbWookiee
The movie itself wasn't too good, well, not good at all, but a few of the characters sparked a giggle or laugh on occasion

The bloopers at the end of the movie were the best part, and the only funny part.

Gonzo

Reaction score
I don't think ANYONE (much less Palisades) should waste their time on this....it's not even going to be a "flash in the pan." Or a spark. Or...(trying to think of something dimmer than a spark)...

Quinnnnnnn

Joseph

Reaction score
Originally posted by Gonzo
I don't think ANYONE (much less Palisades) should waste their time on this....it's not even going to be a "flash in the pan." Or a spark. Or...(trying to think of something dimmer than a spark)...

Quinnnnnnn
Anyone who sees the movie will not want swamp years figures.