Kermit Pillow Pet

If there were to be another Muppet pillow pet, who would be your top choice?

• Miss Piggy

Votes: 6 14.0%
  • Gonzo

Votes: 15 34.9%
  • Fozzie

Votes: 17 39.5%
  • Animal

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • Other

Votes: 12 27.9%

• Total voters

panmanthe2nd

Reaction score
Cool! I think I'll get that for my niece. She love Pillow Pets and the Muppets.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Woah. Thats pretty random XD I think I would actually want a Snowth pillow pet :stick_out_tongue:

Drtooth

Reaction score
Eh... I'd much rather more Disney Store plushes... There's going to be Dr. Teeth Pop Vynals and Bobbleheads. I'd love to see Disney release a plush Dr.T too.

Still... these things are pretty pricey. if I wanted to spend that much for a plush, I would've bought that Frieza that that convention last year. I've noticed off brand Cookie Monster and Elmo Pillow Pets... so I guess if anyone's collecting this sort of thing, they already can grab some other Muppet characters, even if they're not Muppet Show ones.

But hey... it's Muppet merchandise, and we've been screaming for it. it's not my cup of tea, but I'm glad to see it.

Drtooth

Reaction score
It seems a lot of band geeks really respond to The Electric Mayhem. That's possibly why there's a rise in the popularity of those characters. Animal's always been popular, but now the others are stepping into the spotlight.

I'm actually surprised we didn't see an Animal pillow pet yet.

Now, Pillow Pets are nice and all, but what about Pillow Persons? They're lousy with them at Target. They have every superhero of the Year, Toy Story, Cars and Star Wars... it would be nice to see some Muppet ones of those.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I want a pillow pet, but I can't justify the price. Besides, Kermit looks strange as a pillow pet

Walter

Reaction score
He does look pretty soft! I can imagine using him on a flight X)

PanthraDion

Reaction score
So neat, I am now actually consider buying a Pillow Pet (Only the Kermit one of course:smile: as well as any other Muppets if they come out.)