1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Kermit Pillow Pet

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by Muppetboy09, Feb 13, 2012.

?

If there were to be another Muppet pillow pet, who would be your top choice?

1. Miss Piggy

6 vote(s)
    14.0%
  2. Gonzo

15 vote(s)
    34.9%
  3. Fozzie

17 vote(s)
    39.5%
  4. Animal

7 vote(s)
    16.3%
  5. Other

12 vote(s)
    27.9%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Buy the Muppets Most Wanted Blu-ray and Save 43%!

1. Muppetboy09

Muppetboy09 Well-Known Member

FrackleFan2012 likes this.
  2. panmanthe2nd

panmanthe2nd Active Member

Cool! I think I'll get that for my niece. She love Pillow Pets and the Muppets.
  3. DannyRWW

DannyRWW Well-Known Member

I would love a Fozzie one.
  4. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

Woah. Thats pretty random XD I think I would actually want a Snowth pillow pet :p
  5. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

Eh... I'd much rather more Disney Store plushes... There's going to be Dr. Teeth Pop Vynals and Bobbleheads. I'd love to see Disney release a plush Dr.T too.

Still... these things are pretty pricey. if I wanted to spend that much for a plush, I would've bought that Frieza that that convention last year. I've noticed off brand Cookie Monster and Elmo Pillow Pets... so I guess if anyone's collecting this sort of thing, they already can grab some other Muppet characters, even if they're not Muppet Show ones.

But hey... it's Muppet merchandise, and we've been screaming for it. it's not my cup of tea, but I'm glad to see it.
  6. panmanthe2nd

panmanthe2nd Active Member

Yes, that would be great!
  7. Drtooth

It seems a lot of band geeks really respond to The Electric Mayhem. That's possibly why there's a rise in the popularity of those characters. Animal's always been popular, but now the others are stepping into the spotlight.

I'm actually surprised we didn't see an Animal pillow pet yet.

Now, Pillow Pets are nice and all, but what about Pillow Persons? They're lousy with them at Target. They have every superhero of the Year, Toy Story, Cars and Star Wars... it would be nice to see some Muppet ones of those.
  8. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

I want a pillow pet, but I can't justify the price. Besides, Kermit looks strange as a pillow pet
  9. Walter

Walter Active Member

He does look pretty soft! I can imagine using him on a flight X)
  10. PanthraDion

PanthraDion Well-Known Member

So neat, I am now actually consider buying a Pillow Pet (Only the Kermit one of course:) as well as any other Muppets if they come out.)
  11. muppetlover123

muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

i wish they would make a walter one or uncle deadly and yess they do need to release more plush like uncle deadly bobo EM rowlf and scooter S&W
    Walter likes this.
  12. Pinkflower7783

Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

I also have to say that's kind of weird. Kermit looks like an aardvark. XP or a triceratops. :p
  13. Liesbeth

Liesbeth New Member

Hi
    I bought the Kermit Disney Store Pillow face and the Kermit Mr. Right t-shirt last weekend, it is really soft. I am now at work but if you want I can try to post some pictures this evenening...
  14. Borples

Borples Active Member

You know...in its flattened-out state, it sort of looks like he had an unfortunate encounter with an automobile....eesh.
  15. Drtooth

Pillow Pets (even the off brand ones with Sesame Street characters) all look like that.

Still, I'd rather see a Pillow Pal than a Pillow Pet.
  16. Pinkflower7783

Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

Yeah I'm gonna pass on this one...sorry Kermie!
  17. Walter

Walter Active Member

Lol, After seeing a Dora the Explorer pillow pet at ToysRus the other day, I can see them making anyone:eek: ... But I do agree with you, ESPECIALLY with Uncle Deadly.. Gosh Disney!!!! PLEASE make SOMETHING Uncle Deadly related!!! Anything!!! A pillow pet would make a great start!!!!:fanatic::fanatic::fanatic::fanatic::fanatic:
    KermieBaby47 and muppetlover123 like this.
  18. KermieBaby47

KermieBaby47 Well-Known Member

I thought this was going to be a reward on Disney Movie Rewards, but I guess it's only a prize for the Hollywood Mayhem sweepstakes. :( I've been waiting to spend my points on something Muppety, cuz I thought for sure that the bluray release would bring more rewards, but alas, nothing yet.

If the Kermit Pillow Pet isn't made a reward within a couple months, I guess I'll get some movies and more posters or something. :/ I really want Kermit Pillow Pet though!
    CaseytheMuppet likes this.
  19. CaseytheMuppet

CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

Should we make an 'Uncle Deadly Merchandise Support Page'? ;) Man, I want that pillow! :)
    Walter likes this.
  20. Walter

Walter Active Member

Yes, together we can find a cure...for the lack of muppety phantoms in our lives!!!..:fanatic:
    CaseytheMuppet likes this.