Kermit & Piggy: The Great Debate

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
I'm glad to see that nobody has voted for 'They're freaking puppets. Who cares?' yet.

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Well so much for that comfort, Chris...at least 1 person's already voted for that one. :frown:

*sigh*

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I really didn't do it. Although, by now, I've forgotten what I didn't do, and am too lazy to re-read this post to see what it was that I didn't do!

FOZ

Chilly Down

Reaction score
Of course, the funny thing about this is that the person making the poll clearly knows nothing about the Muppets. Piggy is in love with Kermit. Kermit is NOT in love with Piggy. That's what fuels all the storylines, for goodness' sakes! But the questions are written as though they've both always been openly in love with each other.

Of course, things will be taking an interesting turn in the upcoming Christmas movie...but I don't expect the poll maker knew that. This person probably also thinks that Miss Piggy was a regular character on Sesame Street. :wink:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I'm SO hoping that they don't let Kermit and Piggy fall in love and become an item for 100% sure, because their distance-in-love is what has fueled them for so long...otherwise, I think if they DO become a certain item, then we're looking at the end of a story line that has weathered the ages since story telling began: unrequieted love.

After all Charlie Brown never really got to be with the Red Haired Girl, and that lasted 50 years.

Once in a while, to let emotions show, sure, let 'em kiss; but I hope it isn't permanent.

FOZ