Kermit,Piggy & Fozzie to save Sunnydale!!

ChellisPal

Reaction score
Hey all,
Sorry I didnt post this earlier, but on this past weeks episode of Buffy The Vampire Slayer: "Get It Done". in going through a box from an old slayer kit, they uncover old shadow puppets. Xander (Nicholas Brendon) says: "Puppets! We
just need someone to air life Kermit ,Fozzie the bear and Miss Piggy to Sunnydale, and they can defeat the First". Willow (Alyson Hannigan) corrects him in saying "Those are Muppets"

Without a doubt series creator Joss Whedon must be a fan...this is the second referance in his shows this year, the 1st being the Host singing "Bein Green" on Angel.

Also great because Buffy is full of referances to the times, ex: Joe Millionare,Leauge of Extrodinary Gentleman.
Just thought you all would like to hear about that.

casanovOz

Reaction score
YES!!

Yeah I saw that, that was awesome, I love when my favorite worlds come together. Like when the Simpsons did their talk about what a muppet is.
If they could find a way to do the simpsons meets Buffy meets Muppets, I would die a happy, happy man :smile:

Reaction score
Didja know that the simpsons made a cameo on the sesame street 1991 PBS fundraiser special called "Big Bird's Birthday; or let me eat cake"?

I know this cause I just just watched it... I'm not that wierd. Although Ralph Nader was on the 1988 special as a safety inspector. He sings. Oh god he SINGS!

I'm going to stop talking now before I embarass myself.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Hey, that's pretty cool!

Glad to see the Muppets getting SOME press/air time.

FOZ

casanovOz

Reaction score
So we had a Muppet reference on Buffy
A Muppet reference on the Simpsons
the Simpsons on Seseme Street
what's missing? a Buffy ans simpsons crossover???

Or how about this, Kermit the Vampire Slayer?
man that would kick a$$ :smile:

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
the simpsons were also featured on SS with Grover singing the wubba wubba monster song and all the guest stars sing with him, the simpson family of five are singing in a picture frame that Grover is holding at the end.

ScottMonster

Reaction score
Actually, I heard someone suggest that as part of Sesame Street's long tradition of celebrity cameos, they should have Sarah Michelle Gellar make a guest appearance on one of the "number of the day segments" with the Count! :smile: ....Now THAT would be something to remember. And it would be interesting to see how the writers would handle it.

casanovOz

Reaction score
LOL

Buffy vs the count, that is the funniest thing I heard all day
It MUST be done :crazy: