Kermit+Piggy Fan Art

Misskermie

Reaction score
OH MY GONZO!!
You have no idea how cute I think that is.
And I can tell by your signature, you've read the Diva Code.
(I... Really wanted to point that out for some reason. :stick_out_tongue: )
Anyway, this picture is.... SQUEEE!
Ok?
SQUEEE!

lady piggy

Reaction score
Aww thanks . Im glad you think its cute bc i thought it was a little risky.and ya your right ive read that wonderful peace of literature"Diva code" about mmm
Let me think a million times sounds about right:big_grin:

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
This art of yours, lady piggy, so divine. So Piggy & Kermit... and , (clears throat) well you get the picture. This fan art of the relationship of the frog and pig is very lovely. You should keep posting to keep up with with your momentum. Again, you did a lovely job with your artwork.

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Awwww! Kermit and Piggy all snuggled up together. Nice work, lady piggy. Keep posting!

Ruahnna

Reaction score
OMG! Another frog/pig snuggle fan!

These are very wonderful, and what I like best is not just that they are top-drawer art-wise, but I really like the emotion you have put into them. Each picture give a little look into their hopes and dreams of their life together.

I especially like the way you have portrayed Kermit as both playful and arduous. Let's face it--he didn't get all hot under the floodlights over Piggy flirting with other men because he wanted to take her to the movies.

I hope we will see more art from you, dearie. Welcome to the ush-gush side!

Auntie Ru

lady piggy

Reaction score
Wow thank you all for these kind words. Im very honored that you all like it :fanatic: