Kermit on the Wayne Brady Show this Tuesday

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Chris,

It's syndicated so it will be on different channels at different times in different cities. Search the TV Guide listings to find out when it is on in your area.

http://www.tvguide.com/listings/

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Just wanted to mention that Kermit's appearance with Wayne Brady is right at the beginning of the show. Wayne does a brief comedy routine, sings, and then Kermit comes immediately out. Didn't want to catch anyone off-guard since there is no commercial break in between the intro and Kermit's appearance.

Let us know what you think when you see it...

Ryan

Reaction score
Yaay!

Thanks Phil! The appearance was great....just our good old Kermit. Veeery funny. He cleared up the Ozzy Osbourne thing "Ozzy keeps saying on TV appearances that I sat on his shoulder, but unless he thinks he's Tom Jones, he's confused!" to which Wayne said "Ozzy's always confused, Kermit" LOL!! And Kermit rapped. It was so funny. Seeing Kermit do the "cabbage patch" made my day. Oh, BTW, no new clips, just the old David Arquette one...Grrrr. Overall, awesome show! :smile:

EmmyMik

Reaction score
I finally became unlazy (for the moment) and hit "Rewind" on my VCR and saw the show. Kermit was great!

Talk show Kermit is so much better than script Kermit!

Reaction score
Argh! I just missed it! Did anyone catch it on tape who wants to send it to me? I'd be grateful and reemburse you for the tape and shipping and whatever. :smile: (need it VHS)

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
The show doesn't play in my area, and i thought it was weird because i read about wayne getting a show a while ago, but i have never seen it before, my first class was cancled in college too so i was allready to tape it and everything, but oh well, i did see Miss Piggy on Regis and Kelly! she was on the 26! But it was just a small part, she'll be on the 29, with a bigger spot.

the HIV Sesame muppet was on the today show too that morning, so i got to see some muppet stuff on tv when i was home:smile:

Zack