Kermit on the Wayne Brady Show August 20, 2003

Reaction score
Wayne Brady Show

Tomorrow, our favorite frog, Kermit the Frog :smile: will be on The Wayne Brady show. The most exciting part? They're gonna dance! :excited: Just thought I'd let everyone know in case they want to watch it. I'll be watchin it! :smile:

gbrobeck

Reaction score
Darn! The Wayne Brady Show doesn't start airing in my area until September 1! (We have been getting Caroline Rhea instead which is being cancelled.)

Greg

scarecroe

Reaction score
This sounds like a repeat of the 11.26.02 appearance when they performed Rapper's Delight together, which I have on my site.

Or is it a new appearance?

Lu775

Reaction score
scarecroe said:
This sounds like a repeat of the 11.26.02 appearance when they performed Rapper's Delight together, which I have on my site.
Thanks Scott. I just went and listened to it on your site. Nice clip!

guysmiley4ever

Reaction score
I've never seen the Wayne Brady show. Does anyone know what station it is on? and what time? I'd like to see the kermit on the show!

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Check here for local times in your area...

http://www.waynebradyshow.com/

Let us know what you think of the appearance. As Scott mentioned, this may likely be a re-run of his appearance from December promoting "A Very Merry Muppet Christmas". It's still an excellent appearance. You won't want to miss it.

:smile:

Luke

Reaction score
Frog dancing - fantastic stuff ..... and to think they say the television industry is lacking ideas !

:smile:

Reaction score
Yeah, its a repeat, but I hadn't seen it before. It was very very cute. Kermy is a very good singer and dancer haha. :smile: I love that show. Wayne is wicked funny. I almost missed it. It was very very good. :smile: