Kermit on FunnyOrDie with Steve Martin

Drtooth

Reaction score
That was kinda cute, actually.

It does seem like a lost Muppet show segment from the point of view on the Muppets. Steve Martin did change. While he did noodle with the Banjo as part of his act back then, he's become a respected bluegrass musician in recent years. I just might pick up one of his albums if I can find one.

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Wow! I love the Dueling Banjos! Every time I listen to that tune,I imagine Kermit and Steve Martin playing the banjos. I was right and it happened online. Cool!

JimAndFrank

Reaction score
I always imagined these two would do this and I'm so happy they finally did! I love Dueling Banjoes! Is it sad that I was more excited to watch this then the teaser trailer? That made my year!

animalrescuer

Reaction score
Though I'm not a huge fan of Funny or Die, I loved the video! Steve and Kermit together again, playing banjos! You can tell that Steve is having fun with his old friend from The Muppet Show.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I loved the song and I love the way Steve acted with Kermit. I was thinking at first it was to promote the new movie, and that Steve would somehow be in it, but this is still a great video.

tutter_fan

Reaction score
loved those expressions Kermit tried to emulate with Steve Martin. Steve does look nice in those glasses!