Kermit on CBS Monday morning

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
I was just flipping through the channels this morning and saw the CBS morning show (the name escapes me) saying that Kermit will be appearing this Monday between 5 and 7 am. Who here thinks they'll be up that early?

Ryan

Reaction score
Crazy Harry said:
I was just flipping through the channels this morning and saw the CBS morning show (the name escapes me) saying that Kermit will be appearing this Monday between 5 and 7 am. Who here thinks they'll be up that early?
I sure will be, (I'll do most anything for an appearance :wink: )

dwmckim

Reaction score
...well, that IS why god invented vcr's :wink:

Convincing John

Reaction score
Crazy Harry said:
Well, I'm up and I'm watching it right now. No Kermit yet. So far they've been talking about some gorilla they caught...and now a little kid's golfing. I'll stay tuned and give you any updates! :smile:

I don't know why Kermit would be on this early. I suppose he's just a morning frog and hops out of bed before a lot of people do. :smile:

Convincing John

Convincing John

Reaction score
He wasn't on!!! I watched the whole show, and he wasn't on! AARRRGGGHH! I didn't see either hide nor flipper of our froggy friend!:frown:Are you sure it was for today? Not tomorrow? They didn't say what Kermit was going to be talking about, did they?

Convincing John