Kermit / Jim Henson in mirror pic

mdw053

Reaction score
Hello all!

My fiance is a huge Henson fan and she has been looking for a print of a picture that shows Kermit looking into a dressing table mirror and Jim Henson looking back at him. There is a very poor scan of it here:

http://members.aol.com/Sergei425/mirror.gif

I'm asking every Muppet or Henson resource that I can find about this picture. I'd love to get it in any format, digital or print.

Please let me know if you have any information about this picture.

Thanks so much for your time,

mdw

muppetperson

Reaction score
There is a nice big full size page of it in Jim Henson-The Works Book, page 241.

Luke

Reaction score
The Henson Legacy ought to release it as a poster or canvas print, its beautiful.

mdw053

Reaction score
Thanks, Eric. I will be getting a copy of the book and I've contacted Random House about getting a copy.

You are right, Luke. From what I can see, it is a great picture. I don't know how involved he was in the conception of the piece, but it resembles a lot of his work in that it is meaningful on many different levels.

Beauregard

Reaction score
The Henson Legacy ought to release it as a poster or canvas print, its beautiful.
I agree. It would make a fantastic poster. Or a brilliant Biography cover. Which reminds me, is there a proper Jim Henson biography book? How can I have missed it if there is?