Kermit Images Copyright Help Needed

Peter Cho

Reaction score
Hello.

I have a question which is perhaps unusual for this forum. But I'll try posting it in the hopes that someone may be able to answer it.

I am a research scientist working in computer vision. For one of my projects, I took a set of a dozen photos of a stuffed kermit the frog toy which were shot with a conventional digital camera. I then used those kermit pictures in a small demonstration of an image search engine which I'm developing. At this time, I'm writing up my research results in a scientific paper which will be presented at a conference in October. I'd like to include two of the kermit pictures in my paper since they are instructive and funny. But I first need to get copyright permission from the Muppet Studios in order to include the kermit pictures in my research article.

So I wonder if anyone knows contact information for the Muppet Studios. If so, I'd like to ask them for permission to publish the two digital photos of the stuffed kermit. I'd be very grateful for any help on this unusual request.

Thanks very much.

Peter

P.S. I'm a huge fan of kermit!

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
You'd have to get in touch with Disney for that. I don't have a phone number but I'm sure there's contact information on their website at www.disney.com. Here is their address though. Good luck.
The Walt Disney Studios
500 S. Buena Vista Street
Burbank, CA 91521-3603