Kermit FP Plush, Puppet, Fozzie Plush etc

Ryan

Reaction score
Hi all,
I'm looking for the Fisher Price Kermit plush or Puppet, with little or no wear to their eyes or mouths (a rarity in these toys) in VG-mint condition (no stains, spots, etc) I am also looking for the Fozzie plush, see above for condition. Also, If anybody has FP Muppet Beanies, please let me know (I only have Piggy, who is showing age) I can trade for other merchandise, or a tape trade in a little while.

Thanks in advance,

Fozzie54

Reaction score
FP Fozzie stuff

Ryan said:
Hi all,
I'm looking for the Fisher Price Kermit plush or Puppet, with little or no wear to their eyes or mouths (a rarity in these toys) in VG-mint condition (no stains, spots, etc) I am also looking for the Fozzie plush, see above for condition. Also, If anybody has FP Muppet Beanies, please let me know (I only have Piggy, who is showing age) I can trade for other merchandise, or a tape trade in a little while.

Thanks in advance,

Have you tried Ebay, or where you only interested in trading? I was able to get a near mint FP Fozzie and the FP Fozzie beanie on Ebay for very reasonable prices. The mint or very good condition ones don't come up all the time, but if you have Ebay email you whenever a new auction is posted for "Fozzie Fisher Price" you can keep tabs on what's available and maybe even luck out with a "But it now" auction.

Good luck in your search! :embarrassed:

Luke

Reaction score
I have a FP Fozzie Plush Near Mint i was probably looking to sell, if you are still looking, email me Ryan.

thelootlady

Reaction score
muppet beanies - I sell them

Hi.. I have the whole set and I do sell them.
I am running out.. not a sales gimick, but because I wholesale them, one of the Museums in Florida is having a henson exhibit in Feb. and is buying them up. You can visit my site www.lootlady.com