Kermit doesn't get abused as much anymore:

Pug Lover

Reaction score
Poor Kermit used to get attacked and abused an awful lot in the olden days.He seemed so vulnerable to getting bullied.Especially on TMS.Miss Piggy did abuse him the most on that show.But he was also easily attacked by others,as well as a lot of whatnot muppets.

But you don't see him in very many abusive and threatening situations these days.It seems that Kermit hasn't been treated nearly as harshly since TMS.Not even by Miss Piggy.Maybe he's grown since those days,and has gained more bravery.

Has anyone else noticed this?

kdking

Reaction score
Hmmm...an interesting observation. I wasn't aware of that, until you pointed it out.:wisdom:
Maybe it's the more politically correct times we live in?
Or maybe,after The Muppet Show ended, Kermit got tired of being a victim and enrolled in 'hopkido' classes?:smile:

Super Scooter

Reaction score
I think this isn't just recent. To steal an answer from the other "Kermit isn't" thread, Kermit stopped being abused once The Muppet Show ended. He was abused on Sesame Street too, up until the eighties. I just don't think he's one to put up with it anymore.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Kermit's been abused in some of the DxD videos.

LamangoNumber2

Reaction score
I think this isn't just recent. To steal an answer from the other "Kermit isn't" thread, Kermit stopped being abused once The Muppet Show ended. He was abused on Sesame Street too, up until the eighties. I just don't think he's one to put up with it anymore.
You know what broke the frog's back? The final straw? That W! THAT BLASTED W!

If anything, Kermit is mentally abused now, come on, he's dealing with Gonzo, Pepe and others now. Plus, back on Sesame Street, Cookie, Elmo, Herry, and Grover all seemed to want to torement him, even Forgetful Jones and Harvey where messing with that frog's mind. To think, his day job over, Kermit hopped over to the Muppet Theater, harassed by Piggy, dissed by the band, abused by Gonzo and Fozzie, ASSULTED BY ANIMAL, and heckled, and thats only the tip of the iceberg.

Since Kermit 'moved' from Sesame Street now, quit being a reporter, and moved into a nice 'quiet' house in New York, its only a matter of time before those darn monsters from Sesame Street find him again.

kdking

Reaction score
Since Kermit 'moved' from Sesame Street now, quit being a reporter, and moved into a nice 'quiet' house in New York, its only a matter of time before those darn monsters from Sesame Street find him again.
I can just picture Kermit sitting in his La-Z-Tadpole chair one evening reading the paper. When suddenly there is a knock at his front door and when he answers it there stands Grover!

Grover: HEEEEEYYY FROGGGIE BAYYYYYBEEEE!:super:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Can I mention that Kermit got karate chopped TWICE on British tv in interviews this week? He even got hit in the neck and told, by his dearest, to "STAY down!"

Bea:zany:{Even if I can't, I just did, so sue me!}regard