Kermit avatar and Bert YouTube icon

Neil M

Reaction score
I would like to request an image of Kermit to use as my profile pic on my facebook account. One that is 192x192 pixels for use as my avatar at this forum. A generic photo showing Kermit’s face and shoulders but not something that is already in use by another member at this board. I would also like to have a 100 X 100 px photo of Bert for my YouTube channel/Google account but I can’t decide which video to take a frame from. I'm not sure whether I should take one from where Bert’s whole body is shown in “Doin' The Pigeon” or where Bert has a pot on his head in “Fish in the cowboy hat.” I used to have that book when I was a kid.

Originally posted by Phillip here
we will host one image per member for free
Don't worry about hosting the images for me, I have my own server on which I can host them.

Thanks, Neil

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Believe me, Neil. I know how it feels to have posts ignored. I'll try to look into that for you and get back to you on that.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Sorry for the double post, but I reread your post, Neil and realized that this is something only a mod could do. What got me interested about it was like I said I know the feeling, my posts get ignored too, especially my ongoing question about the Big Bird and Billie Dee sketch, so I know how that feels. Sorry I couldn't help you better. Maybe you could e-mail a moderator on that one. Just a suggestion.

Neil M

Reaction score
How can I E-mail a moderator? I clicked on 'staff members" underneath the members tab but couldn't find an E-mail address on their profile pages or a link to send a private message.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Hmmmm. I'm not sure either. I'll check the site and get back to you on that.