Kermit and Piggy on Hollywood Squares

muppetchick

Reaction score
Another Muppet Appearence on Hollywood Squares

I just saw on the promos for Hollywood Squares that both Kermit and Piggy will appear on next week's shows. It looks like they'll be sharing the same square. She didn't speak, so I don't know who'll be performing her.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for the great news! Yep, they are going to be on.

Hollywood Squares' Web site has them listed as next week's guests.

It will be great to see Kermit and Piggy interacting together all next week.

scarecroe

Reaction score
It's amazing what you learn from those crazy profiles.

Apparently, Miss Piggy was on "Sesame Street" and "Sam and Friends"!

EmmyMik

Reaction score
Good grief.

Not another appearance on Hollywood Squares.

I wonder if Kermit and Piggy will have any questions that don't deal with frogs, pigs, and Sesame Street (watch any Muppet appearance on Hollywood Squares, and each time they are picked, they have a question about frogs, pigs, or Sesame Street).

I'm very close to watching that Family Fued appearance...

AbbessBryony

Reaction score
Oh, great. Just what I needed. Another Muppet appearance. *groans*

muppetchick

Reaction score
Hey, Whoopie's leaving next season. Maybe one of the muppets could be the center square. Pepe needs something to do now...

MrTheFrog

Reaction score
Absolutely not Frank

I saw Monday's episode, and I would bet my Muppet Show Series 1 Figures that that was not Frank as Piggy. The voice was incredible, but not Frank. My bet would be Eric Jacobson.
What did you guys think?
-Artie

Ryan

Reaction score
Hi!
Yeah, I'm 100% sure it was Eric. He DID do Piggy very well last night. But she was a little too tame :wink:

BTW, if anybody gets these show on tape let me know! I really want them and I can't record them (too busy) :mad:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Finally I hear Miss Piggy definitely being performed by Eric Jacobson! He is fantastic. He doesn't sound quite like Oz's Piggy these days, rather is sounds closer to classic Piggy toward the end of The Muppet Show. I am very happy to see the pig in such capable hands..er hand. :smile: :smile: :smile:

EmmyMik

Reaction score
Frogboy

He doesn't sound quite like Oz's Piggy these days, rather is sounds closer to classic Piggy toward the end of The Muppet Show.
I was thinking the same thing.

After Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday, I thought that Eric's Piggy didn't sound like Frank's recent Piggy. On Thursday I had that episode of Hollywood Squares on in the background, not paying attention to it, when I realized that Eric's Piggy was more of a "classic Piggy".

I am not much of a Piggy fan, but this makes me really happy...