1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Kermit and Pepe on the Empire Podcast

Discussion in 'Muppet Appearances' started by Reevz1977, Jul 15, 2012.

1. Reevz1977

Reevz1977 Well-Known Member

Please, Please PLEASE, everybody who loves the Muppets, download the Empire Podcast featuring Kermit and Pepé...IT'S HILARIOUS!!!!!! It contains some truly awesome gems such as Kermit and Pepé doing impressions of Elmo and Pepé proclaiming Kermit could "kick Elmo's ***!". At one point you can hear Steve Whitmire laugh at something Pepé says. Honestly people, it's really, really funny!!

...REALLY funny!
    Muppet fan 123 likes this.
  2. Muppet fan 123

Muppet fan 123 Well-Known Member

I can't seem to find this episode in the iTunes Store....
  3. Reevz1977

Reevz1977 Well-Known Member

It's the Empire Podcast #16 from June 15th 2012
    Muppet fan 123 likes this.
  4. Pinkflower7783

Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

I listened to it last month it was really funny.
  5. Muppet fan 123

I listened to it last night! HA HA HA! Hilarious! I loved they were saying about Elmo!!
  6. antsamthompson9

antsamthompson9 Well-Known Member

7. Daffyfan2003

Daffyfan2003 Well-Known Member

Oh, okay. I thought it would be online somewhere. I didn't know you needed to purchase it on iTunes, but I may consider that. I'll have to see how much money I have in my account.
  8. Muppet fan 123

No, podcasts are free. Just search the Empire Podcast and go to the show number that Reevz posted above. You should see it there.
  9. Daffyfan2003

Okay. Thanks.
  10. antsamthompson9

antsamthompson9 Well-Known Member

Look at my post in this thread.
  11. Daffyfan2003

Okay. Thanks, antsamthompson. I don't have time to go through 84 minutes of that now even if I am just skipping around to find :) and :rolleyes:. But I'll definitely check it out later on.