Kermit and Miss Piggy at the Macy's Thanksgiving Parade

Muppets1985

Reaction score
I got it ALL On tape!! :smile:

YES!! it was good, OOps lol i mean ....GREAT!!! theres waz like about 100 avertizments for the Christmas movie, 2 master cards and a MOnsters,Inc thanksgiving yesss...I was laughing my head off when Piggy was "flurtting" with that guy LOL very well done and Kermit saying Piggy Lost wate, LOL a classic!!!:big_grin: Yes the Kermit balloon was all so great, but i WAS a little bummed out b/c they DIDN'T have the Mickey mouse balloon :frown: :big_grin: n e wayz it was great (& HOPPFULY it cout Disneys eye!) Sooo.. I got it ALL on tape 3 fun fild hours, IF any one would like a tape, i WILL have to do it after christmas b/c i'll be getting another VCR/DVD player, so maybe we can work somthing out!:smile: :big_grin: :big_grin:

bye °o°

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Guys,

Whats this about Fozzie ?

I thought the only Muppets there were Kermit and Piggy ?

See ya

Gonzo

Reaction score
Warrick,

They're referring to a clip of Fozzie from the new TV Movie. That's on in about 24 hours....

Can't wait!

"*shrug*"

Quinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

EmmyMik

Reaction score
I thought the appearance was great. Short, but great. I loved the ending (Piggy chasing Kermit). Eric's Piggy rocks (he has the character down very well, and the voice is just as good as Frank's)...

Chilly Down

Reaction score
What did the balloon look like? Did it look like the famous old balloon from the 70's, or was he wearing something/in a different position/etc.?

AbbessBryony

Reaction score
This has to be best day I ever had. I saw two different comericals (I could be wrong) for It's a Very Muppet Christmas Movie and the MasterCard comercial twice. The appearance by Kermit and Miss Piggy was great, especially at the end when Miss Piggy is chasing Kermit. :big_grin: It was cool that Sesame Street has a float, not to mention the Big Bird balloon. And this ends the ramblings of AbbessBryony.
:cool: (Thank goodness I watched the whole parade. It was worth the wait. :big_grin:)

P

Philip Kippel

It was nice to see Kermit and Piggy on the parade today.

The new Kermit balloon was nice (and it was nice that they played the "Muppet Show Closing Theme" music while the balloon was being shown).

It was also neat that the "Sesame Street" float included characters from some of the international versions of the show (Abelardo and Lola from "Plaza Sesamo", Moishe Oofnik from "Rechov Sumsum"/"Shalom Sesame", etc.).

ChellisPal

Reaction score
I think ALL the stuff we have been seeing is really positive, I think our fuzzy friends are on the right track again. I cant remeber seeing Kermit and Piggy like that in a LONG time. Its good that both Steve and Eic are bringing them back to the way we love em!!!

murgatoad

Reaction score
Originally posted by ChellisPal
I think ALL the stuff we have been seeing is really positive, I think our fuzzy friends are on the right track again. I cant remeber seeing Kermit and Piggy like that in a LONG time. Its good that both Steve and Eic are bringing them back to the way we love em!!!
Says the Henson plant. :wink:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Henson plant? What kind? Is he leafy and green or is he more like a cactus? What's his name? I think I like the idea of a Henson plant. :wink: