Kermit Adidas Shoes coming in November

MelissaY1

Reaction score
Anybody else think these are HIDEOUSLY ugly? lol I like the idea of Kermit sneakers, but I'd be happy with just ones that have the little Kermit head logo on the sides. Green sneakers with the collar no less don't exactly go with many outfits lol

Drtooth

Reaction score
Anybody else think these are HIDEOUSLY ugly? lol I like the idea of Kermit sneakers, but I'd be happy with just ones that have the little Kermit head logo on the sides. Green sneakers with the collar no less don't exactly go with many outfits lol

This isn't the first of a big brand name shoe company had special edition collectible shoes based off a nostalgic property. I recall Nike had a line of TMNT inspired shoes (some in color, some actually had some pics or logos on them). But this is a warning...These things are for serious Kicks collectors only. And quite likely they will have a serious collector price tag. So these may be way too expensive for the average Muppet fan to grab up. Collector's edition designer sneaks have been around for some time, actually.

These are pretty cool, but even without the price tag, I'd be afraid to wear them for fear of ruining the things. If you step in anything, that's it. Poo means death to shows. I'd keep these in a safe place and never wear them if I had'em.

I DO miss the canvas pair of shoes I had when I was a little kid that had Animal printed on them.

Bannanasketch

Reaction score
These are pretty cool, but even without the price tag, I'd be afraid to wear them for fear of ruining the things. If you step in anything, that's it. Poo means death to shows. I'd keep these in a safe place and never wear them if I had'em.
I'd probably buy them, wear them to "The Muppets" midnight screening, and then just keep them in a safe place.

MelissaY1

Reaction score
I'd probably buy them, wear them to "The Muppets" midnight screening, and then just keep them in a safe place.
A sticky floored movie theater would be the last place I'd wear expensive shoes like this!

Reevz1977

Reaction score
I actually prefer the Adicolor Kermit trainers from Adidas (at one point I owned 5 pairs!!), but these will be added to my collection :smile:...just wish I could afford some of those Back to the Future kicks too :frown:

rowlfy662

Reaction score
these do look nice until we see the price i wonder and do others like a gonzo ones hopefully i will be able to get them :laugh:

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
I just found these on another site, looks like someone beat me to posting them here! I am unashamedly a sneakerhead (Oddly enough that was 'kick' - started by my gratiutious watching of SST as a kid too) and I am definately snapping these up. I have 2 pairs of Superstars already and I wear them near daily, incredibly comfortable shoes. I am well and truly excited for these and I will definately grab a pair. How can I resist two things I love as one? On a side note, I too wish I had a spare $3000 lying around for the Nike MAGs too - I saw a woman in a delorean yesterday too :concern:

Drtooth

Reaction score
The BTTF shoes pretty much transcend the sneaker collector, and are clearly more intended for the replica movie prop collector. That stuff is notoriously expensive. The fact that it's actually functional doubly so. There's a LOT of great BBTF props out there, but this is probably the only one that works anyway. I'd say, now if only Mattel can come up with a working hoverboard, but considering the shoddiness of some of their products, who would want one?