KEN'S BACK!!! YAY!!! repost questions here

Jimbo504

Reaction score
Hey Everyone,
Ken is back from the con. He said that if you had any questions you really wanted answered to repost them. You can't blame the guy, he missed a lot and there is too much for him to read through. I thought that starting a new thread would be a good idea because because the "ask ken" thread is kind of cluttered. So, any questions for Ken, POST EM HERE::big_grin:

simon42

Reaction score
Can you tell us officially if Janice has been moved back?? Thanks.

MaxGoof

Reaction score
Ken: I just got my second Muppet Labs and Tuxedo Kermit at Toys R Us last week for $20 and $11 respectively ...

How on Earth can you guys profit from the Muppet Labs?!? It's a HUGE playset, made with high-quality materials, lots of paint and plastic, tons of details and little parts and cool things, one of the slickest window boxes I've ever seen with lots of custom artwork and designs all over it, *AND* it comes with the awesome Beaker figure, and it's only $9 more than a single Tuxedo Kermit!

I seriously wouldn't expect a playset THIS freaking awesome to sell for anything less than $35-$40! How do you guys do it?? :confused:

gringo

Reaction score
Ken,

I sent an email to the collector's email address for a email change, since the one I had on file for you guys keeps getting bumped back. I don't know if it was changed yet. My name is Mark Willstrop.

Thanks

It helps to add my new email address: hufferman@hotmail.com

grail

Reaction score
man, everyone (me too) went nuts when the Club packages started arriving...you should probably be glad you WEREN'T here.

i do have an actual question, i think i remember you saying that Beaker not having holes in his feet was an oversight...does this mean that the rest of the playset figs WILL have holes in the feet? more to the point, if you do decide to dump the bases as pack-ins, will you keep their ability to USE a stand?

did that question make ANY sense?

also, how was the con? hopefully you had FUN, as well as got some work done. and did you get to see Bubba Ho Tep, or was it just flat too busy?

tomahawk

Reaction score
welcome back

no rest for the wicked!!!! anyway welcome back ken. i hope your trip to san diego was good. my first question is concerning e-mails from palisades. i was actually supposed to be in san diego on sunday to help all of you out. i e-mailed peter twice and never got a response back. also i didn't receive the newest club e-mail. i hope there is not a problem with my membership.
thanks,james

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Guys,

you dont have to repost your questions, Ken will answer the Questions he missed in the 'Ask Ken' thread.

see ya

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
You just can't make it easy and keep this all in one thread can you? :smile: