Ken Lily Fired From Palisades!

Smig

Reaction score
Courtesy of Dusty-Thing-On-Your-Shelf News

Ken Lilly, Chief Toy designer for Palisades Toys, was fired from the company today as the result of a public relations fiasco.
Lilly, who had been the main source of behind-the scenes info for Muppet fansites on the production of the Muppet Show 25th Anniversary figures line, decided to try and perk up the message boards by announcing that the popular and still highly anticipated line had been cancelled.

Sadly, Lilly had underestimated the response of teed-off Muppet fans as the newly opened Palisades offices were set upon this morning by massive airstrikes of exploding chickens and bombardments of objects that resembled freshly baked muffins..

The offices were totally destroyed. Thankfully, there were no injuries, save for Palisades executive officer Mike Horn, who suffered a flesh wound from a penguin. When asked about the situation, Horn replied:

"Ken should have KNOWN better never to mess with Muppet fans' minds.. They're unstable enough as it is!"

There is no known date when the offices will re-open. Lilly, since his firing, has gone into hiding, but is rumored to be designing toys for gumball machines.

BWAH-HAH HAH HAH!
We can play head games, too, Ken!

Smig

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
Very clever...and here I was expecting a headline in retribution like:

"Ken Lilly Stuns World! Grows Full Head of Hair!"

matleo

Reaction score
Ken

After I had posted last night I considered a follow up 10 things to do with Ken Lilly's head and a bottle of NAIR

#1-9: Remove one hair from Ken's head
#10: Remove Ken's last hair!

Jackie

Reaction score
Originally posted by Smig
Courtesy of Dusty-Thing-On-Your-Shelf News

chickens and bombardments of objects that resembled freshly baked muffins..
LOL!!!! That's what Ken gets for not making an EXCLUSIVE Bill Barretta fig!

Smig

Reaction score
To be truthful, the muffins were more lethal than the chickens.

Smig

towels

Reaction score
Originally posted by Smig
To be truthful, the muffins were more lethal than the chickens.

Smig
Ah yes....but the Chicken Muffins, that's another story...

grail

Reaction score
So i was GOING to post a fake news story saying that Ken had been fired on Zen...just to cause trouble. the editor nixed it though. It had Mike Horn's dog Indiana being moved into Ken's position because "he had been with the company longer and in need of a promotion". Oh well...

uncleduke

Reaction score
Instead of Ken Lilly Fired From PAlisades, how about we enlist the aid of the FLying Zuccini brothers, so we can have
Ken Lilly Fired From Cannon