1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Katie Leigh, voice over actress for Rowlf!

Discussion in 'Muppet Babies' started by Rocco, May 7, 2012.

1. Rocco Member

So, I'm playing bass at church, just like I do every Sunday. Long story short, a lady walks up to me and says "So, i heard you worked on the Muppets." Yes, I say, post production. She says "I am the voice of Rowlf on Muppet Babies." AMAZING! So here is a photo of me and Katie Leigh! Look her up on IMDB, her credits are AWESOME. Currently she is the voice of Young Han Solo in the Lego Star Wars movie.

[IMG]
  2. bandit Well-Known Member

I never realized that was Katie! I -love- her. She's pretty amazing. That is awesome that you got to meet her. Congratulations man!

...Then again...that you worked on The Muppets is amazing in itself. Wow.
    Rocco likes this.
  3. Drtooth Well-Known Member

SWEET!

And let's not forget, she's also the voice of Honker Muddlefoot in Darkwing Duck.
    Rocco likes this.
  4. bandit Well-Known Member

She's just done so many things. She has an incredible talent and a sweet, sweet voice...but with spunk. I like that!
  5. Hayley B Active Member

Wow, this is so totally awesome to meet you. I'm sure that was all so fun to do.
    Rocco likes this.
  6. Rocco Member

Yeah, she is a cool lady and it's nice to meet you too.
  7. KermieBaby47 Well-Known Member

Ha ha, how cool is it that you just happen to go to the same church as another Muppets alumni? :D

Awesome.
    Rocco and Cindy like this.
  8. mupcollector1 Well-Known Member

Just in case if no one knew already, she makes a breif apperance on the voice actors comic con panel on Mark Hamill's DVD set of Comic Book The Movie (disc 2) and does Baby Rowlf's voice saying "Radical" as she leaves the state.