Justn Harding is NOT a sexy Muppet mans!

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Originally posted by Manda:-D
(Dangit....I need something more threatening looking!)
well if we had justin's face to put on here thenyou wouldn't have this problem.....haha j/k

ryan

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
oooooooooooh....put downs.....I LIKE!

that's what you get for making fun of me!

Sarah

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Ya know, this is totaly random...as I'm a random kinda guy but to be perfectly honest I have never said the word "sexy" out loud....Is there anbody else like that..er, not with that word but words that you know, hear a lot, see, even write sometime but you have NEVER said them to anyone...weird huh?

hmmm, what other words have i never said or can't really remember saying? PC... like in computer?...I have NEVER said the two letters put together to say PC...NEVER! Ummm what else, this is weird, it's like taking me ten minutes to post this cause i'm thinking...LOL...hmm, orthadontist!...i have never said that word aloud, never!

Zack)Rowlf the, am i sick or something to be thinking about dis stuff? oh sorry,...We should all bow down to Sarah, Dog.:wink:

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Originally posted by ryhoyarbie
well if we had justin's face to put on here thenyou wouldn't have this problem.....haha j/k

ryan
Hey! You ain't never even seen me! How would you know??? :frown:

Hehe! j/k!

Originally posted by sarah_yzma
that's what you get for making fun of me!
Thought of something unrepeatable to put down here, but... :eek:

Zachary,

Sexy sexy sexy sexy sexy sexy sexy sexy sexy sexy sexy sexy sexy sexy sexy sexy sexy sexy sexy sexy sexy sexy sexy sexy
sexy sexy sexy sexy sexy sexy sexy sexy sexy sexy sexy sexy sexy sexy sexy sexy sexy sexy sexy sexy sexy sexy sexy sexy
sexy sexy sexy sexy sexy sexy sexy sexy sexy sexy sexy sexy sexy sexy sexy sexy sexy sexy sexy sexy sexy sexy sexy sexy

In other words, I've never used it in a conversation with real people. Yous guys is all fake.

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
In other words, I've never used it in a conversation with real people. Yous guys is all fake.
huh, I'm a fake person...that what i always wanted to grow up to be!:smile:

Pocket protecter... i have heard it many a times...i have just never used it in a sentence....:smirk:

Zack)Rowlf the, we sould all bow down to Sarah,Dog.

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Originally posted by Zack the Dog
Ya know, this is totaly random...as I'm a random kinda guy but to be perfectly honest I have never said the word "sexy" out loud....Is there anbody else like that..er, not with that word but words that you know, hear a lot, see, even write sometime but you have NEVER said them to anyone...weird huh?

alas, no one has used the word sexy to describe me...hehe

ryan

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Hey there, sexy. :flirt:

Originally posted by sarah_yzma
oh that hurts....

Sarah
Yes. Yes, it does.

I'm only kidding! I know you are all real at some level!

Manda:-D

Reaction score
Actually, I believe he was talking to Ryan.
*Snicker*
:wink: